At a loss for words...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Night & Day

Rock n' Roll Doggie, Band-aid
Ok, i am going to warn you, this is really very, VERY gross.
Very gross.
Its a video of a girl not being able to 'hold it in' in a hot tub.
I am warning you that its gross.
But some people think its not real.
I thought about not posting this but remembered
the video posting someone put up of a guy pleasing himself.
( i didnt watch it, :shifty: cough )
So...

I HAVE WARNED YOU...dont come back and say i didnt, and then blame me for the moral downfall of civilization.

Gross ahead.
Do not view if you are easily offened by doody.

http://one.revver.com/watch/95332/format/flv/affiliate/5642

Dare i say though..that its funnier then shit.

Last edited:
Liesje said:

Depends. If you've ever taken care of an infant with diarrhea and reflux, it's not that bad!

Good point Lies, Beav maybe you should watch it is part of a mini Beav prep program :)

Actually, it looks fake, it's just the idea of it that's gross...esp when you own a hot tub. I think I'm going to intsitute mandatory bathroom breaks :yes:

It's fake and added in using Adobe after effects or something. Watch the bottom right corner of the cloud of diarrhea, it doesn't move with the water, really.

Disgusting, though.

Doesn't everyone have a friend of a friend of a friend with an anal sex story involving poop, vomiting, and the apocalypse?

snowbunny00774 said:

Good point Lies, Beav maybe you should watch it is part of a mini Beav prep program :)

That's a good idea, but we're having a girl. And everyone knows that girls don't do that nasty stuff....unless, apparently, they are in a hottub. Which I don't have. So...cool.

Canadiens1160 said:
Doesn't everyone have a friend of a friend of a friend with an anal sex story involving poop, vomiting, and the apocalypse?

No. :mad: I need new friends.

Back
Top Bottom