Assawoman, Virginia Stupidthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to make a very long (and weird, and possibly untrue) story short, someone had a crazy roommate and i think the story was the roommate made a shit lasagna in the bathtub, and they were in the tub, naked, holding their saxophone. it was something odd like that.

what the fuck

I've always been amazed to see train and tram drivers here cruising along at high speed with their cabin doors wide open. All the W class trams I saw today had open cabin doors. I'm thinking one slip and the driver's fucked!

But then again, up until about the late seventies or early eighties, all trams and trains in Melbourne operated with their doors open all the time. I don't know why they were even fitted with them, really! So you'd be rocking down the line at peak hour doing a fair clip with some passengers half out the carriage doors, holding onto a thin piece of rope and nothing else.
the cable cars in san fran are kinda like that, but add in some really, really fucking steep hills.

No, it's a horrible nightmare. You'll wake up and the Communist Worshipers will be here instead.
i do have weird dreams when i'm drunk/hungover.

a girlfriend and i decided to drink cheap wine tonight. mostly because we're broke, but also it had the effect of making us really, really giggly the whole night. then several guys bought us rounds in the bar, and one was really ugly and annoying, so i told him if he wanted to keep talking to us we charge 1000/hour. he said "let's go to the atm." i'm not sure if that was a lure to get us out of the bar so he could rape us and hack our prostitute asses to pieces, or if he really meant it, but it was funny, and then for the rest of the night my friend kept saying "everyone thinks we're prostitutes!" even when we went to a different bar.

Sounds like fun, and in fact :fallsout:

Haha, apparently very few people ever fell - with the exception of drunk patrons at midnight on Fridays ...

I know that in the days of trams in New Zealand, people would hang on the outside of them. On Dunedin's cable cars, often 2 or 3 deep, as the fucking thing shoots down 1 in 6 grades and negotiates tight corners.

a girlfriend and i decided to drink cheap wine tonight. mostly because we're broke, but also it had the effect of making us really, really giggly the whole night. then several guys bought us rounds in the bar, and one was really ugly and annoying, so i told him if he wanted to keep talking to us we charge 1000/hour. he said "let's go to the atm." i'm not sure if that was a lure to get us out of the bar so he could rape us and hack our prostitute asses to pieces, or if he really meant it, but it was funny, and then for the rest of the night my friend kept saying "everyone thinks we're prostitutes!" even when we went to a different bar.

Well, you wouldn't be as broke anymore...

we also watched p.s. i love you while eating fondue. anyone seen it? and by anyone i mean khan, because it is the biggest chick flick ever.

I don't know. If this is anything to go by, there will by lulz first.

Ha, brilliant. Bring on the petty squabbling!

"Our sponsor is This Airline, so we're going to act like none of the competition even exists! Acknowledgement = endorsement hurrrr!!!"

Getting paid to talk to somebody sounds like a fairly sweet deal, but it opens an unfortunate can of worms; the only people who would be interested in such a business would be the outcasts of society, like Axver.

G'night Khan. :wave:

Ha, my latest issue did this:

Following new legislation in Axver, the government funds large training centres to turn sodding mountain goats into functioning members of society.

I'm not convinced it'll work for Bono.

my latest issue

A number of well-dressed gentlemen wearing a varied assortment of swords is insisting that they be allowed to settle their private disputes on the field of honourable battle.
The Debate

1. "We must be permitted our inherent right to defend our honour through feats of arms!" exclaims Anne-Marie Licorish, a bewigged aristocrat sporting a particularly flamboyant swept-hilt rapier. "The right to duel is one found throughout history for the honourable settling of disputes and I must insist that my right to fight be recognised! The world would be so much better - and cheaper too - if conflicts of interest were sorted through trial by combat instead of trial by jury."
  2. "Swords? Heavens, what dreadful things. All sharp and pointy - quite dangerous, you know," says Faith Rubin, an ardent pacifist. "Duelling ought to be banned! The best way to settle these kind of arguments are through trials, we all know that. If we go ahead with what these duelling nutters want then innocent people will die! It will be a sad day when people value money more than justice. Apart from lawyers, obviously."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom