Assassination of the Sun - It's the Communist Sun God Worshippers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onebloodonelife

Blue Crack Addict
Yes, yes, you are reading the thread title correctly, and we are killing the sun. But, this means a new era for the CSGW crowd, one filled with endless possibilities, and who better to usher in this era than The Flaming Lips?!?

1. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)
2. In Your Room (Depeche Mode)
3. The House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
4. Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) (The Beach Boys)
5. Sunburst Finish (Utopia)
6. Man Called Sun (The Verve)
7. Staring At the Sun (U2)
8. Summer Nights (Grease cast)

The newest addition

9. Assassination of the Sun (The Flaming Lips)

182734_1_f.jpg

I don't know how to quote from another thread so I'll just answer Emma's question here.

I feel like I talk about my job way too much so I've tried not to mention it here :shh: I also feel like I talk about my exercise/training too much too so feel free to shut me up whenever. I guess that's what the blog is for, eh?

But yeah, I teach high school theatre.

I don't know how to quote from another thread so I'll just answer Emma's question here.

I feel like I talk about my job way too much so I've tried not to mention it here :shh: I also feel like I talk about my exercise/training too much too so feel free to shut me up whenever. I guess that's what the blog is for, eh?

But yeah, I teach high school theatre.

Don't you dare shut up about your training and job! I'm constantly banging on about my life in here, and yes it probably is a bit irritating, but hell it makes conversation :D

That's cool, I took drama at secondary school so you would have taught me :up: If I was any sort of teacher, I'd want to be theatre - I think it probably illicit the most enthusiasm from students right?

:hi5:

Hey, Emma, remember a month ago when we were neck and neck in the post count. Now look at ya! :reject:

Oh how embarrising, I'm an official whore :( And you officially have a non interference based life!

Don't you dare shut up about your training and job! I'm constantly banging on about my life in here, and yes it probably is a bit irritating, but hell it makes conversation :D

That's cool, I took drama at secondary school so you would have taught me :up: If I was any sort of teacher, I'd want to be theatre - I think it probably illicit the most enthusiasm from students right?
:hug:
Yeah, my kids are mostly ones who want to be here but sometimes I get ones who got stuck in my class and hate it. But this year, there aren't really any of those, thank god!!

Oh how embarrising, I'm an official whore :( And you officially have a non interference based life!

If you ask Mr.Z, he might beg to differ with you :lol: "Are you STILL on the computer?" he says nightly.

:hug:
Yeah, my kids are mostly ones who want to be here but sometimes I get ones who got stuck in my class and hate it. But this year, there aren't really any of those, thank god!!

If you ask Mr.Z, he might beg to differ with you :lol: "Are you STILL on the computer?" he says nightly.

It's unusual for me to encounter someone that enjoys their job/studies so... :hi5:

I'm often getting that from the Mother which is terribly irritating, and the whole "but WHAT can have to talk about after all that time?!" :lol:

Yeah, i really actually like my job, I'd say, 92% of the time. And 99% of the time with students I really enjoy. I'm not sure I want to do it for another 10 years (maybe) 5 but it's sorta the only thing I'm trained to do. I got a degree in Theatre Education so... yeah. :shrug:

I also know very few people who are working in the field they got an undergraduate degree in. Mr.Z has a degree in English Lit and runs a furniture company!

It's unusual for me to encounter someone that enjoys their job/studies so... :hi5:

I'm often getting that from the Mother which is terribly irritating, and the whole "but WHAT can have to talk about after all that time?!" :lol:

:lol: Thankfully, I no longer have my mom over my shoulder watching those sorts of things. She's one of those, "Well, you're over 18 now, have at it" kinds of parents, which has been nice, actually.

:lol: Thankfully, I no longer have my mom over my shoulder watching those sorts of things. She's one of those, "Well, you're over 18 now, have at it" kinds of parents, which has been nice, actually.

But she still lets you live at home? My parents made it very clear that once we were out of high school, we were to be out of the house! When my brother had to move back in 'cause his job transfered him, they charged him rent :lol:

But she still lets you live at home? My parents made it very clear that once we were out of high school, we were to be out of the house! When my brother had to move back in 'cause his job transfered him, they charged him rent :lol:

Oh, god no. :lol: I moved out before I was 18 for college, but when I come home for breaks and everything, she lets me live my own life. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom