Ask the Star Wars guy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Not George Lucas:
I'm the Star Wars guy. Ask about Star Wars!

Who do you prefer Captain Kirk or Captian Picard?

- dancing bearfoot

--------------------
spock was a bear

What has Mark Hamill been doing ever since and was there a film in which he actually acted well?

Did he really lend his voice for The Joker in a Batman cartoon movie?

foray

Hewson - Yoda's a puppet, so he didn't care. George Lucas liked it, though.

foray - He's been doing minor roles a lot since Jedi. His latest film was Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, in which he played himself playing a villain called Cocknocker. He's also done a lot of voice work, including the Joker in Batman the animated series (and the animated movie).

Let's not forget Hamill's recurring role as the Divine Rod, the cult leader on "Son of the Beach"

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Natalie Portman - Well, she's giving up acting after Episode III. She's a devout vegetarian. She was born in Jerusalem. She's a really good actress.

What else is there to say?

Natalie Portman - Well, she's giving up acting after Episode III. She's a devout vegetarian. She was born in Jerusalem. She's a really good actress.

I have shared 'a moment' with her.

Ever since, I've been in love.

[This message has been edited by TylerDurden (edited 09-18-2001).]

She is enrolled at Harvard, and the gossip pages in Boston have painted a picture of a demanding young women who travels with a posse of other students and expects preferential treatment from bouncers(tho she is under 21) and others.
But she's also a hottie.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Back
Top Bottom