Ask the Agony Ant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I have close contacts with the Agony Ant, and I just know that he/she/it would 'definitely' answer any questions you might care to throw his/her/its way.

Go on, do it now.

Dear Agony Ant,

I am concerned about a friend of mine who I will call Kieran McConville. He seems to have some serious gender identity issues. He keeps asking another friends of mine, whom I will call Caisenma, where he gets off and is taking shots of him in the backseat. I am at my wits end. What can I do to help him?

Sincerely

Worried in Wisconsin

Dear Agony Ant,

How do you feel about the recent trend of Ask the ______ threads in FYM? You and Whortense were the originators of this sort of thread back in the day. Were you ahead of your time or is this just another annoying fad?

~ Phlegmatic in Phoenix

~LadyLemon~ said:
Hugh G. Rection

Dear Agony Ant,

Obviously I have regressed .... when I read this, I laughed out loud at work causing my co-workers to give me strange looks. What should I do?

Acting like an Adolescent in Annapolis

Dear Agony Ant,

Is the current wave of threads similar to this one borne of hopeless nostalgia or the simple fact that everyone is running out of original jokes these days?

dear agony ant,

kieran told me he was going to "do me nice and slow". being of no sex whatsoever, i'm absolutely perplexed as to what this could imply. i'm not gonna lie though, it also has me a bit worried.

is now the time where we all hunt our neighbours, crack their heads and feast on the goo inside?

~scared in scarborough

I'm not answering these stupid questions. The Agony Ant went back into hiding.

Nostagia sucks sometimes. Doesn't it?

FRIES!
RADIOHEAD!

I"LL ___________ YOUR FACED

WANNA MAKE OUT OR
LETS HAPPEN TO EACH OTHER

Dear Agony Ant,

What were Larry Mullen's "two words" that he left out in his open letter? I'm quite disappointed that he left us hanging like that.

Also, do you think that if any of the members of U2 played at the Super Bowl that they would have a faulty breast plate, which would then expose a pierced boobie? It would then be an "accident," after all.

Melon

Dear Agony Ant,

Is the GOAL really SOUL?

Cheers,

Larry's future wife
:heart: U2 :heart:

Back
Top Bottom