ASK/RECEIVE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Ask any one of the Interlanders a question.
Ask a question
Receive an answer
and so on and so forth.

What do you really want to know about your fellow Interlanders?
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'll start!
biggrin.gif

LadyLemon - I love your cat! What can you tell us about him??

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

What do you really want to know about your fellow Interlanders?
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'll start!
biggrin.gif

LadyLemon - I love your cat! What can you tell us about him??

Aww, thanks! I love my cat too! His name is Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart (registered name) but we call him Wolfie for short. Wolfie is 8 years old now and is a 22 pound Maine Coon cat. Maine Coons are my favorite cats--they're huge and are just gorgeous with the sweetest personalities. He's got good lines too--his father was 2nd Best Maine Coon in the country. But he's not a show cat--he just rules our house. Currently he spends most of his time eating and sleeping (hehe). April will get to see him for the first time this weekend (in person) and I always get a kick out of showing him to people because they freak out over how big he is.

smile.gif

Here's a pic that shows how big they can be:

1a.jpg

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 04-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 04-16-2002).]

*bumps noodle's awesome thread*
biggrin.gif

Hehe, I can't wait to meet Wolfie this weekend, he sounds like such a sweetie! And a big change from my little bratty cat!
wink.gif

*thinks of question...

------------------
Do you have an opinion, a mind of your own?
I thought you were special, I thought you should know

I wasn't sure if I should ask a question after answering mine...but I'll try to think of a good one anyway!

smile.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I wasn't sure if I should ask a question after answering mine...but I'll try to think of a good one anyway!

smile.gif

Crap, girl...you're going to miss Ozzy tonight! Oh well, not like they don't show them a zillion times on the weekend.
biggrin.gif

Oh hell, I was supposed to ask a question, wasn't I? Hmm, ok...

Banana nut muffin (he knows who he is), do you really need that much potassium?
smile.gif

Thanks Poodle! Love ya grrl!!
biggrin.gif

Hrmm.. I dunno about banana nut muffins. I can't hang with any food that has fruit chunks.

Someone else think of another question!

DB9 -> What's your favorite U2 song, and why?

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 04-16-2002).]

DB9 -> What's your favorite U2 song, and why?

Ms.Hello-
New Years Day.

Bono's passionate and haunting screaming at the beginning of the song.
The magic of this song,
it's majesty
it's hopefulness
it's beauty..
It really cemented me in as a fan from the first time I heard it. I knew that U2 and Bono would be around for a
long
long
time-after my that intial listen.

out-
Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:

Maine Coons are my favorite cats--they're huge and are just gorgeous with the sweetest personalities. He's got good lines too--his father was 2nd Best Maine Coon in the country. But he's not a show cat--he just rules our house. Currently he spends most of his time eating and sleeping (hehe).

My baby [who is 11] named Abercromby is a Maine Coon also. He is a black and white tuxedo marking - and you are right they are the sweetest cats. When people meet him they are amazed that he is as gentle as he is, mostly because he is so big. Does Wolfie talk? I swear Aber vocalizes to such an extent and in such a variety that he is trying to tell me something. [Mostly that he doesn't have enough food!]

My question is in general - how many people have other Interference personas? Why?

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by YellowKite:
My question is in general - how many people have other Interference personas? Why?

I do.

I got bored one day. *shrugs*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Ah, my human friend, are you referring to alteregos such as my apey self?

I am a vehicle by which silliness is expressed, and I am just a fun old ape to be. I originated in a story, a story of a great escape of apes, a story that was never finished. But my overpolite demeanour, borderline senility, and potential as Bono's imaginary helper ape led me to be adopted by an interferencer (not the author of the story, oh no, not she) as an alterego, and here I have had a most pleasant existence.
Yes, indeed. It's fun to be me, to ride about in my banana bike, and correct people when they misspell the word "weird" as "wierd" (my fellow primates, remember: WE are WEird!!)

I am a firm believer in primate solidarity, I enjoy riding about in my handy banana-bike, and I love to tell stories of my past. I do miss my barcalounger-- it was appropriated by those pirates before Grams and I stole their ship and voyaged around the world. Ah, well, one cannot have everything.

I leave you with:
*banana of friendship*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Wait a moment, my human friends, was the banana nut question for me? Well, I shall answer anyway. As an elderly ape, my potassium needs have skyrocketed. Unfortunately there is no centrum silver ape formula. Therefore, I must eat at least one dozen bananas a day. I also, however, enjoy giving them away to my fellow interferencers. I leave you with:

*banana of nutrient-rich yumminess*

and also the question, to be answered by anyone:

What is your favourite travel destination? I enjoy Wales myself. You wouldn't believe the stares I get as I meander the streets, but it is so beautiful there.

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Originally posted by YellowKite:
My baby [who is 11] named Abercromby is a Maine Coon also. He is a black and white tuxedo marking - and you are right they are the sweetest cats. When people meet him they are amazed that he is as gentle as he is, mostly because he is so big. Does Wolfie talk? I swear Aber vocalizes to such an extent and in such a variety that he is trying to tell me something. [Mostly that he doesn't have enough food!]

I have a pic of Wolfie in the cute pet thread.
smile.gif
He's black/brown tabby with white--his belly is white and all of his paws, with a little on his face as well. But Wolfie isn't very vocal, unless he wants food. But he's got a tiny little voice--it's so funny because with his size you'd think he's sound less wimpy.
smile.gif

And to answer your question, yes, I have several personas. Like Bonochick said, guess sometimes you get bored, lol.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Back
Top Bottom