Ask Lord Vader - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-24-2006, 05:28 PM   #61
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Utoo
Admiral Piet. What a pussy.
I think "pansy" is more appropriate.
__________________

__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 05:29 PM   #62
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
Was the TIE Vanguard a worthwhile pilot project for the TIE Interceptor, or just a money pit. Don't you think the TIE Advanced design could have been pushed ahead into Interceptor configuration a lot faster?

Are you ever annoyed by the logistical problems plaguing the Empire's distribution system?

Darth, you've had some pretty coy 'fatal weaknesses' built into your superweapons. Tell us, what's ahead for the Dark Lord?
Yes.
__________________

__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 05:30 PM   #63
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
Now, I know you're a pilot at heart, Mr. Vader. What's your preferred Engines/Lasers/Shields power distrobution when in a snubfighter? I know the usual TIE Advanced only has two laser cannons to worry about, so do you like to divert a lot to the weapons to keep them ready to go?

I know that a lot of Dark Lords favour the improved speed that increased engine power can provide.

Also, have you ever sussed out the pros and cons of a cloaking device?
You don't like me, do you?

__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:02 PM   #64
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 17,927
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader



Didn't you see The Empire Strikes Back? He found out the same time I did... I think.



No you already knew and were hiding it from him. At the beginning of the movie, you were already looking for 'young Skywalker' and said "The rebels are there, and Skywalker is with them!" It's the reason you attacked the Hoth base, remember? You knew, but you didn't want Palps to find out, because there can only be two Sith Lords and one of you three would have to go. He'd want to use Luke to get rid of you and you wanted to use Luke to, in your own words "Rule the galaxy as father and son!" Palps wanted Luke killed, but you said 'if he could be turned he'd be a great asset' so he wouldn't have him killed until you found him. You were smart to do that, and wise to not let the Emperor use the force to probe your mind.
__________________
U2Kitten is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:03 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 17,927
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader


Ah, a common misconception... I actually don't need the cybernetic suit to live, just for work. On my off days, I wear my red velvet pimp suit.
__________________
U2Kitten is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:08 PM   #66
New Yorker
 
easytiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: a city by the sea
Posts: 2,511
Local Time: 05:19 PM
pimp suits
__________________
easytiger is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #67
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader
Why did it take you so long to figure out you had a daughter? After all, you did have lunch with her on Bespin.
The Dark Side clouds everything, especially when you've spent 20 years believing you killed your wife and unborn child, then learning you're actually the father of twins and that your former best friend hid and separated them.

In short, it was Obi-Wan's fault. Again.
__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:20 PM   #68
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader
Why did you offer to turn Luke to the dark side when it would mean the Emperor would have to kill you (since there can only be two Sith)?
I was planning on chucking Palpy if Luke turned
__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:29 PM   #69
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten


No you already knew and were hiding it from him. At the beginning of the movie, you were already looking for 'young Skywalker' and said "The rebels are there, and Skywalker is with them!" It's the reason you attacked the Hoth base, remember? You knew, but you didn't want Palps to find out, because there can only be two Sith Lords and one of you three would have to go. He'd want to use Luke to get rid of you and you wanted to use Luke to, in your own words "Rule the galaxy as father and son!" Palps wanted Luke killed, but you said 'if he could be turned he'd be a great asset' so he wouldn't have him killed until you found him. You were smart to do that, and wise to not let the Emperor use the force to probe your mind.
George Lucas has fucked with these movies so much that even I can't remember important plot twists.

But essentially, you answered your own question: both of us were trying to one-up each other by getting Lukey to turn, but for different reasons: I wanted to get him into the family business, Palpy wanted a fresh young Skywalker to corrupt and go on shopping trips with.
__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #70
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
Quote:
Originally posted by easytiger
pimp suits
Ladies certainly love the pimp suit
__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #71
Refugee
 
mdw3935's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: A Texas gal in Maryland
Posts: 1,064
Local Time: 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader



In short, it was Obi-Wan's fault. Again.
You seem to always be blaming Obi-Wan for everything. I think you were jealous of him because he had that hot accent and you didn't.

Why didn't you just listen to Mace when he told you to stay away while he went to arresst Palpy? Then you showed up and helped Palpy kill him.

Do you think you could beat Yoda in a fight?

And finally the all most important question, which came first the chicken or the egg?

PS: Would have loved to see ya in that pimp suit!!
__________________
mdw3935 is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 07:46 PM   #72
The Fly
 
Darth Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on holiday
Posts: 122
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mdw3935
You seem to always be blaming Obi-Wan for everything. I think you were jealous of him because he had that hot accent and you didn't.
What is with you people always defending him? Besides, he died a virgin.

Quote:
Why didn't you just listen to Mace when he told you to stay away while he went to arresst Palpy? Then you showed up and helped Palpy kill him.
You know that part when Mace said he didn't trust me? Guess what, I didn't trust him either.

Quote:
Do you think you could beat Yoda in a fight?
Yoda couldn't beat Count Dooku, let alone Darth Hideous... and I eventually pwned both of them and the entire Jedi Order.

Quote:
And finally the all most important question, which came first the chicken or the egg?
And no matter what he tells you, Palpy doesn't know either.

Quote:
PS: Would have loved to see ya in that pimp suit!!
You thought you could redeem yourself there at the end, didn't you?

Well, you thought right
__________________
Darth Vader is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 07:47 PM   #73
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Utoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lovetown
Posts: 8,343
Local Time: 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader


George Lucas has fucked with these movies so much that even I can't remember important plot twists.



Do you think Obi-Wan was nailing Padme on the side? I expected that to come up & play into your descent into the Dark Side, but it never did.....
__________________
Utoo is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 07:49 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Utoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lovetown
Posts: 8,343
Local Time: 05:19 PM
Has Yoda ever entered a midget-tossing contest?
__________________
Utoo is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 07:51 PM   #75
War Child
 
Dulce de Leche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London
Posts: 986
Local Time: 10:19 PM
5 stars




__________________

__________________
Dulce de Leche is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com