Ashton And Demi Married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Who knows, maybe it will last - that would be nice.

Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married on Saturday, capping their celebrated two-year-long older woman, younger man relationship, two celebrity magazines reported on Sunday.

Representatives for Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, could not be immediately reached for comment, but both Us Weekly and People magazine reported on their Web sites that the couple were married in Los Angeles area on Saturday.

Us Weekly reported that the wedding was attended by about 100 of the couple's friends, including Moore's second husband Bruce Willis. Also at the wedding were actress Lucy Liu and Moore's three daughters from her marriage to Willis.

THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!
wow ...well it was bound to happen sooner or later, best of luck!!!!

hadn't heard about that
shocked2.gif

^ :rolleyes:

:applaud: as someone who gets hit on occasionally by younger men, but am usually reluctant to act on it, this is making me rethink it all

Mr. BAW said:

A friend of mine knows the Uncle of the Groom's cousin's sister who is friends with Ashton's OD who says that his vision is like 20/800...maybe that's the case...:shrug:

OMG!!!:lmao:

dsmith2904 said:
Good for them that they were able to pull it off in private.

No kidding! This definitely took me by surprise. :lol:

They seem like a nice couple. Hope things work out for them.

deep said:
they filmed it, too:

Corpse Bride

Although she's not even close, it still made me fall out of my seat.

Wow I think the biggest age difference I've dated was 4 years, in either direction.

Well good luck to them.

pepokiss said:
I can't get over the fact that Bruce Willis WAS at this wedding... it's so wierd and hillarious :laugh:

Yea it's sorta weird, but apparently Demi, Ashton and Bruce are all good friends. I think it is good for Bruce and Demi's kids. They will become better well-adjusted adults than coming from households full of animosity between the parents, steps, etc.

It ticks me off that people are making such a deal out of their age difference, men have been doing that for ages and no one cared other than to pat them on their backs and say "way to go". Some of them even traded in their wives and girlfriends when they got "useless" to them..whetever that age is 30,40 or other.

She apparently found what she needs and wants in him so that's fantastic, no matter what the age difference is.

I was reading the other day about dating web sites online for women and younger men. Believe it or not some men are interested in a "corpse". Some people can look past age and the physical stuff (not everyone looks like or can look like Demi) and see what a person has to offer regardless.

Last edited:
^ Well said MrsSpringsteen !! :up:

As I've already said, I'm very happy for Demi and Ashton.
Even their age difference doesn't bother me ... because they are
mature and have alot of chemistry between them with their relationship since day 1 ... so the fact that these 2 are even together in the first place doesn't make it shocking (or hard to understand why) for the overall public to see ... Their relationship really fits well for them being together. I always accepted them as a couple and now even as a married couple at that ... absolutely wonderful !! I wish them every happiness !! :applaud:

I guess they still haven't officially confirmed that they got married. Can't see any rings ..

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore – who married in a surprise ceremony Sept. 24 – look as happy as, well, newlyweds Saturday in Barcelona. But theirs is a working holiday: Moore is in the city to shoot a TV commercial for Freixenet, a Spanish winemaker.

dmoore.jpg

Back
Top Bottom