Ashton And Demi Married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha he looks like her son! Maybe in Kabbalah weddings there is no exchange of rings, maybe it is red string something or other. Another strange group similar to Scientology IMO

capt.nyet13810121622.people_moore_kutcher_nyet138.jpg

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, who had refused to confirm their Sept. 24 wedding, have opened up their photo album.

Photos published Wednesday by OK! magazine, which paid an undisclosed sum for the pictures, show the couple tying the knot in a Kabbalah ceremony at their Beverly Hills, Calif., home.

Kutcher, 27, is wearing a cream Brooks Brothers suit and a fedora. Moore, 42, is wearing a white Lanvin gown.

Saw a bit on one of the entertainment news shows with some wedding info and pics, short blurb of the newlyweds in Spain. I must say they look very happy. I hope it lasts for them.

thanks Carek:hug:....and I mean it when I saw we got married on EXACTLY the same day...like 3 weeks ago yesterday!

WOW

My sister got married on my 5th wedding anniversary in the same church by the same minister at the same time of day. That way we figured our parents couldn't ever forget! Toooo bad both marriages ended, mine after 17 yrs, sis after 10.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom