Ashley, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, here I'd disagree, but that's because I've moved so fucking much the last decade that all I want to do is stay put and never move again. Shame where I live is somewhere that I don't particularly want to stay put in beyond my undergrad years.
I'd probably have the same attitude in your position but I've only moved once in my life.

Keef died 15 years ago, but all of the drugs he took acted as an embalming agent that somehow still allow his body to go through the motions of playing guitar. This is why the Stones only play Greatest hits, the Keef body can't strum anything but the same set list night after night after night

Keef died 15 years ago, but all of the drugs he took acted as an embalming agent that somehow still allow his body to go through the motions of playing guitar. This is why the Stones only play Greatest hits, the Keef body can't strum anything but the same set list night after night after night

:laugh: This sounds both reasonable and plausible.

Somebody do the new thread. I say Reggo, since she hasn't done many.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I need sleep and this is later than I intended to stay up. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom