Ashley, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too shabby. I've had to be outside most of this morning, and its bloody windy outside!

How about yourself, how was Opeth?

It was good, pretty fucking intense! I, uh, in future may not go for the front row at metal concerts. The Aussie U2 Show was good fun on Saturday night too - they did One Tree Hill.

Ali says that often shows go up with not that much notice, say only a few weeks, so there should be more this year. Hopefully you can make one.

It was good, pretty fucking intense! I, uh, in future may not go for the front row at metal concerts. The Aussie U2 Show was good fun on Saturday night too - they did One Tree Hill.

Ali says that often shows go up with not that much notice, say only a few weeks, so there should be more this year. Hopefully you can make one.

I hope so, although as long as its a Friday night. I'd probably prefer that.

I want to play table tennis. :grumpy:

Instead, I'm off to get my hair cut soon and then go into uni. What an exciting life.

See you, Daniel. :wave:

Has Ashley made some plans for her birthday? Hope so. :up:

Anyway, I'm out for a few hours. Keep the thread ticking, folks. :wave:

i AM BACK from the Mexican restaurant that I went to with my friend where I Had two margaritas, so I am about to drink Guinness, and I'm a little dissapointed because it will actually not be my first legal alcoholic drink :( but that's ok cause guess what!

I'll tell you later HA

This isn't great, but it is TONS better than Coors or Bud. ... and acctualy I could one day like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom