Ashlee Simpson Drunk At McDonald's - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2005, 10:03 PM   #16
War Child

Local Time: 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by HelloAngel
Hilarious. I'm glad people can see how insipid and vacuous she is. (But then again, who isn't a little sillie when very drunk?)
Wow, insipid and vacuous. Nice SAT words.

Old 11-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Windmilllane

Wow, insipid and vacuous. Nice SAT words.

To some of us they are just good words. Can we help it we are intelligent and have a good vocabulary?

Old 11-06-2005, 11:02 AM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Old 11-06-2005, 02:37 PM   #19
Refugee

Local Time: 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra

To some of us they are just good words. Can we help it we are intelligent and have a good vocabulary?
I bet you kick ass at Scrabble. I always appreciate an erudite individual.

On-topic: If I was a vapid and talentless hack like Ashlee Simpson, I'd get drunk, too!
Old 11-06-2005, 02:52 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:32 AM
in all fairness

the only time I go to McDs

is when I have been drinking
Old 11-06-2005, 07:09 PM   #21
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Local Time: 10:32 AM
I think that is sad and pathetic to be drunk at a MD... didn't they allowed her the entrance to a night club or something????
Old 11-06-2005, 08:46 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

She went from a bar to the McDonald's.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:53 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Asked about the video, Simpson's spokesman quipped, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace."
Old 11-06-2005, 08:59 PM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep
in all fairness

the only time I go to McDs

is when I have been drinking

Me too. or Wrigleyville Dog.

She's an ass.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:32 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I think her drummer started the wrong song by accident, or she had acid reflux, that always makes me do that at Mcdonalds.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:02 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by DeadMansParty
I think her drummer started the wrong song by accident, or she had acid reflux, that always makes me do that at Mcdonalds.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:39 AM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12
Will say this Jessica grates on my nerves but at least she doesn't make an idiot of herself like her sister Ashley.
I don't know...not knowing if "Chicken of the Sea" is fish or chicken, or thinking Buffalo had wings does bring to mind the word "idiot".
Just a different style of idiot.
Maybe Simpson in some other dialect translates to "idiot" it would certainly help explain Ashlee and Jessica, not to mention Orenthal James.(Homer on the other hand is a genius)
Old 11-07-2005, 11:57 AM   #28
Blue Crack Distributor

not for nothing but i've certainly done much stupider things than this while drunk... and i'm sure many of you have, as well.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:42 PM   #29
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
not for nothing but i've certainly done much stupider things than this while drunk... and i'm sure many of you have, as well.
of course !!!!.... but at least we are not famous and nobody gives a shit about the stupid things we do while we are drunk ...

if you are famous you have to watch what are you doing... is unfair but that's how things work . personally I don't care about ashley simpson but there's people who do it anyway.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:57 AM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

saw this on msn.com.

Sometimes, even acid reflux sufferers crave two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions on a sesame seed bun. Still, the next time Ashlee Simpson gets a late-night hankering for fast food, she should consider sending a minion to fetch it to avoid an embarrassing scene like the one memorialized on video last week at a Toronto McDonald's.

CTV's "eTalk Daily" procured footage of the much-maligned "Boyfriend" warbler, 21, causing a "French-fried fiasco" at a Golden Arches by hopping up on a counter, insulting a staffer and teasing a fan.

Simpson's surprise performance, which is almost as entertaining as her "Saturday Night Live" hoedown, took place a couple hours after she was spotted at the bar of the Toronto Four Seasons, reports the show.

The tape begins with Jessica's little sis seemingly rebuffing a man who wants to take a picture with her. "You would not kiss my foot," Simpson marble-mouths, "so [bleep] you."

She is then seen climbing atop the counter, prompting an exasperated female worker to call for backup. "Oh, please bring the manager," beckons Ashlee. "I would love to talk to the manager."

When the employee tells Simpson to get her McButt off the counter, she calls her a nasty name and orders her to "stop talking to me," adding incongruously, "I'm nice," and warning the worker, "I promise your manager will be nice to me."

The clock-puncher, perhaps armed with the knowledge that her boss is peeved over having blown his hard-earned money on Ashlee's tepidly reviewed album "I Am Me," expresses doubt that this will be the case.

"I bet you he will," Simpson sing-songs. "Oh, I bet you $5 million."

The employee, who probably makes less in a year than Ashlee spends maintaining her peroxided, crispier-than-a-super-sized-order-of-McNuggets coif, declines to take this gamble.

It remains unclear whether Simpson was treated with kid gloves by the manager or if she managed to satisfy her need for salty, high-caloric goodness because the scene soon cuts to her zig-zagging out of the eatery.

Simpson's rep offers little in the way of a defense and instead attempts to downplay the incident, telling the New York Post, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace."

Ronald McDonald and Mayor McCheese have yet to comment.

The fast-food tussle comes on the heels of an In Touch report that claims Simpson's dad-manager-overlord Joe is worried about her. Why? Seems Ashlee has become such a "man magnet" that she's leaving a "trail of broken hearts" at various L.A. hotspots.

"Men are crazy about her," an insider gushes to the mag. "They all want her number."

The supposedly irresistible Simpson was most recently seen out on the town with her sometime band mate, guitarist Braxton Olita.