As Much as I Love the Chuck Norris Facts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
The Jack Bauer facts are pretty damn funny as well.

http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.

If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.

Jack Bauer doesn't need to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom because his organs are afraid of making him angry.

If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb was.

Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's fucking beef.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

those are my favorites.

I can't decide which I prefer, the Norris, or the Bauer ones.... Bauer may have the slight edge, since he's still very relevant.

Our new favorite addiction: Jack "Efen" Bauer!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that pussy went to the hospital first.

If Jack Bauer's gun jams, it's because he wanted to beat you with it.

Jack Bauer could strangle you with a cordless phone.

Jack Bauer set an ordinary flash memory card to self-destruct. Don't ask how he did it, he's fucking Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer once killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball

When Chuck Norris files his taxes, he sends in a blank return and a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has never had to pay taxes. This year, however, the IRS sent him back a picture of Jack Bauer wearing his dark sunglasses. The next day, Chuck Norris pled guilty to multiple counts of tax evasion.

:lol:!!

Last edited:
that Jack Bauer gay = Chuck is just plani wrong...

we won't see Angel_of_LA around here anymore... he/she must've recieved a roundhouse kick to the brain, and his/her's unborned son's brains

we're just on the 5th season, and today we found out that it was LOGAN behind this ALL THE TIME :mad:

:rockon: Jack

I have another one form chuck, related to Jack

"There's a new series in the works.... '25', staring Chuck Norris"

that's amazing, but we all know it's false.

Chuck Norris was born in Babylonia in 3000 BC.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Just started watching 24 this summer and these are killing me. :lmao:

lolownedpm0.gif

Back
Top Bottom