As a Red Sox fan I am prepared for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
speedracer said:

True. But I'm pretty sure that less than 50% of LA consists of native New Yorkers.

It's clear that there are a lot of transplants in SoCal. Lots of Bostonians, New Yorkers, Chicagoans. Last year the Cubs came into town and there were a ton of Chicago Cubs fans (many of whom were presumably Chicagoans) at the games. Angel stadium used to be filled with better than 50% Yankee fans when the Yanks came into town (or at least it seemed that way). There are more Angel fans at Yankee games these days because the organization is winning and doing things right (and yes, fair-weather fans love a winner).

Last edited:
pub crawler said:
Angel stadium used to be filled with better than 50% Yankee fans when the Yanks came into town (or at least it seemed that way).

every ballpark is like that

okay, okay except fenway.

randhail said:

One Eleven Chophouse is supposed to be really good. Pricey, but worth it.

I've heard good things about Union Station and the Sole Proprietor.
I was kidding, playing with Headache, but I've eaten at 2 of those 3 (wife's family is in Worcester area).
One Eleven Chophouse is quite good (and yes pricey), almost on par with Capital Grille.
Sole Proprietor on the other hand was not very good. We went with a large group for my father in law's birthday, about 12 of us, service was poor, food was mediocre at best. And while not as expensive as 111, not cheap either.
Never been to Union Station.

OrigShirt_21.jpeg

Hewson said:

Methinks the Indians may be falling apart, so I think the Sox will take the wildcard, which may be the best option at hand cause we'd get the White Sox in round 1 while the Yanks and Angies would square off.
This guy knows his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom