Arsenal and Real Madrid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't see it happening myself. Not Beckham leaving Madrid anyway. Apparently they have offered him another 7million to stay at the club for life.
As for Owen though, he will be back in the summer, no question. Probably at Chelsea, tho they don't need him. Liverpool SHOULD try to get him back, and the fans would welcome his return - which could also halt any move that Gerrard was contemplating. But if Chelsea move in, we know the outcome!

I don't think Henry will be leaving the Gunners just yet either. He has a great relationship with Wenger, the other players and the Fans and has been one of the best Strikers they've ever had at Highbury. He'll certainly still be there when they move to Ashburton Grove.
Vieira on the other hand, is a different story. He was so close to leaving for Real at the start of the season, and I think he regrets his choice now. He hasn't been as influential a player as he was last term and before, so I wouldn't at all be suprised to see him join the Galactico's in a few months.

Owen started for Real (at last) in a match against Bilbao at the weekend. They lost 2-0 and he didnt have much of an influence on the game apparently and was subbed off in the 2nd half.
I really don't think he's enjoying his time there at all.

And if we're talking injury prone - what the hell's going on with Jonathan Woodgate?!?

I can't see him moving to Chelsea. I don't think Mourinho would want him and if he is only moving because he isn't getting enough playing time in Spain, that's hardly going to help his cause is it?

Back
Top Bottom