Arsenal - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2005, 01:59 AM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
Argh, you know I dont reckon Pool could even win a chook raffle these days. I only stick up for them now out of habit. I dont reckon I can take too many seasons of them grimly hanging on and then floundering in the end near the top 5. Year after year, they almost go so far. Any team I support who wears red and white is cursed. AFL season starts soon and I reckon i'll lose all sanity come August.
Arsenal wear red and white... dont start supporting them - can do without any curse as we seem to be quite capable of losing on our own these days!

Big last few months for Liverpool. I reckon if they dont get into Champions League for next season, Gerrard will leave..

Old 02-21-2005, 02:06 AM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Party Boy
Big last few months for Liverpool. I reckon if they dont get into Champions League for next season, Gerrard will leave..
Ditto. And the Liverpool fans should try to understand the reasons why. He really does love the club, that's obvious, and he could've left at the same time as Owen. But he's stayed, and tried to help the team do as well as they possibly can.
The 4th league place is still well within reach, and a fight against derby rivals Everton for it, should be just what they need to spur them on!