Arrr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KROQ here in so.cal always celebrates talk like a pirate day. It's a good day to pop in a C.D but here's a joke anyways

A pirate walks into a bar with this enormous steering wheel stuck down his pants. The bartender can’t help but ask, “What’s with the steering wheel?” “ARRRRGGH,” the pirate answers, “it’s drivin’ me nuts.”

redkat said:

A pirate walks into a bar with this enormous steering wheel stuck down his pants. The bartender can’t help but ask, “What’s with the steering wheel?” “ARRRRGGH,” the pirate answers, “it’s drivin’ me nuts.”

a friend once tried to tell this joke, except the punch line came out: "it's drivin' me balls."

funny as well.

Hoist the jolly roger....arrrgh my mateys...tis a fine day for sailing, with the wind on my neck and everything blowin in the breeze...tis grand to get everything out of my britches.....

Aye tis a good day indeed....ach is there anybody willin to walk the gangplank?...you dirty scalliwags...i will have your guts for garters or you willl be seeing the bottom of Davey Jones locker, if my name isn't Redbeard:mad:

:wink:

ARRRRRRRRRRR, BITCHES!

captain3.gif

redkat said:
KROQ here in so.cal always celebrates talk like a pirate day. It's a good day to pop in a C.D but here's a joke anyways

Pirate1.gif

Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day

10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?

9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?

8. Come on up and see me urchins.

7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.

6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.

5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?

3. That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.

2. Well blow me down?

1. Prepare to be boarded.

ok..ok:hyper: a joke....

How do you keep Pirates off your lawn?!!!

Fill your yard full of beavers!!!!

:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom