Arrested Development - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
obligatory laugh at QB'S Tobias sig of awesomeness :lmao: !!!

I loved the whole SOB episode and idea behind it, making fun of the cheap "we need viewers!" gimmicks, and they got them all right. :rockon:

timothius said:
What is the lastest? Was this self parody the end of it (for now on Fox)? If it is... what a way to go out! :lol:

We are still waiting for series II over here. :sad:

Yes and no. Fox hasn't confirmed anything yet. They need to confirm cancellation so that ABC or Showtime can swoop it up :drool:

Still nothing? :down:

Pier Pressure is great, but I don't quiet understand why everybody loves it so much over the other episodes (although the final scene is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life).

Of the First Season I like Public Relations & Shock & Aww more than most.

Anything G.O.B or Tobias heavy is where it is at. :up:

edit: Add Bringing Up Buster to the list. :bow:

Last edited:
timothius said:
Pier Pressure is great, but I don't quiet understand why everybody loves it so much over the other episodes (although the final scene is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life).

Of the First Season I like Public Relations & Shock & Aww more than most.

It's because everyone has excellent taste :wink:

Public Relations? Really? :slant:

timothius said:
Anything G.O.B or Tobias heavy is where it is at. :up:

In that case, you're going love the second season! I really hope it gets picked up over there.

timothius said:
edit: Add Bringing Up Buster to the list. :bow:

:applaud:

Buster's my favorite character :heart:

Queen Bee said:

Public Relations? Really? :slant:

In that case, you're going love the second season! I really hope it gets picked up over there.

:applaud:

Buster's my favorite character :heart:

The main plot of Public Relations is so-so (Michael & The Publicist) but G.O.B's magic and Tobias' shuttle ride more than make up for it. Also George Sr.'s broadcast from prision for some reason I find utterly hillarious - infact that whole scene is top shelf (Buster's plumber comment :lmao: )- thus its a great episode.

I think if we don't hear anything soon I'll just splash out and buy the DVD's from the US. I'm sick of waiting. :rant:

Buster is your favourite? He slides between funniest and most aggrivating character, each scene for me. He must get better as the show progresses or somthing. :wink:

timothius said:
The main plot of Public Relations is so-so (Michael & The Publicist) but G.O.B's magic and Tobias' shuttle ride more than make up for it. Also George Sr.'s broadcast from prision for some reason I find utterly hillarious - infact that whole scene is top shelf (Buster's plumber comment :lmao: )- thus its a great episode.

I think if we don't hear anything soon I'll just splash out and buy the DVD's from the US. I'm sick of waiting. :rant:

Buster is your favourite? He slides between funniest and most aggrivating character, each scene for me. He must get better as the show progresses or somthing. :wink:

Ah, I see. Honestly, the plot with the publicist annoys me far too much to enjoy the episode. I think out of the entire season Public Relations is the only episode I haven't watched more than twice.

There's so much I want to tell you about what you're missing out on from the 2nd season (and the 3rd, for that matter). Trust me, you'll appreciate Buster! And Tobias' hijinks are fantastic - one gimmick in particular will never fail to be funny to me :heart:

Now order season 2! :mad:

I can't remember their names but I know that Afternoon Delight is probably going to be my favorite episode of all time. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

Ah, I see. Honestly, the plot with the publicist annoys me far too much to enjoy the episode. I think out of the entire season Public Relations is the only episode I haven't watched more than twice.

It speaks a lot of the show that people can completely different favourite episodes though. There certianally isn't a clunker episode IMO (although you might disagree).

You should at least watch the episode once more if only for the meeting with all the Bluths. :yes:

*searches amazon*
*views international shipping costs*
*browses various torrent sites instead*

timothius said:
:hmm:

Can ask quickly what everyones favourite episodes are?

Season 1
Key Decisions
Beef Consomee
Not Without My Daughter

Season 2
Good Grief
Burning Love
Sword of Destiny
The Righteous Brothers

Season 3
Forget Me Now
Making a Stand
SOBs

As you might guess, I'm a big Gob fan. This show is so good it's really hard to pick favorites. Actually, season 2 is about as perfect a season of television as I've ever seen, in my opinion, and I could have listed all of them, except for maybe The One Where They Build a House and Amigos.

'member I said I gave a friend the first season of AD for Christmas? Well, this is what they had to say about the show:
omg marcela, my parents are HOOKED on arrested development...u kno my dad woke up last night at 4 am and asked me where the arrested dev dvd was? its crazy...and when i went to work they watched the last remaining episodes WITHOUT me! OMG!
+10 points for me :dancing:

I haven't seen all of seasons 2 or 3, but so far I love:

Visiting Ours (glasses on! hair up! :lol: )
Afternoon Delight
Ready, Aim, Marry Me (Uncle Jack + Tobias = oh. my. god. :lmao: many of Tobias's shining moments if comedy )
Amigos!
and S.O.B.

the list will change when I see everything

but my fave characters have to be:
Tobias :rockon:
Gob (has single-handedly made me like "The Final Countdown")
and Michael (my favorite Michael Moment was when he picked up the Spanish lady thinking it was Lupe in 'Charity Drive' :lmao: )

o, and Hey Annyong
122annyongbagel2zw.jpg

Annyong!

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS RETURNING TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

According to FOX.com...
A Full Hour Of Arrested Development Monday at 8pm!
Get arrested (don't call it that) 2x as a new attorney puts the Bluths through a mock trial; then Michael thinks he's found his long lost sis.

jaw_drop.gif

Edit: Okay, I just checked TV Guide, Yahoo! TV listings, and Zap2it's websites. They're all saying House reruns are still scheduled to air tomorrow night. Fox.com better be right :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom