Arrested Development - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thetitans2k said:
They did that once last year too. I dont get why thay do it. Show the episodes in the order they are intended to be in.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the same thing happened in season 1 too. It was either that or the episode order was switched on one of the discs on the DVD set. I can't remember :hmm:

AD schedule for the next three weeks :hyper:
(R) signifies a rerun

• December 26, 2005
    8:00pm - In God We Trust (R)
    8:30pm - Afternoon Delight (R)

January 2, 2006
    8:00pm - SOBs
    8:30pm - Ready, Aim, Marry Me (R)

January 9, 2006
    8:00pm - Faking It
    8:30pm - Family Ties

I'm anxious to see Justine Bateman on the show

I haven't seen her in anything since 'Family Ties'

The two new episodes on January 9th bring us through the 11th of the third season.......no idea yet when the final two of the thirteen will air, especially since '24' will be airing in its timeslot starting on the 16th.

BigMacPhisto said:
The two new episodes on January 9th bring us through the 11th of the third season.......no idea yet when the final two of the thirteen will air, especially since '24' will be airing in its timeslot starting on the 16th.

Good point :hmm:

24 is only airring in its timeslot on the 16th due to its 4-hour premiere on Sunday and Monday night (2 episodes each night).

Skating With Celebrities :)barf:) premieres on the 18th and moves to AD's timeslot on the 23rd.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love this show whenever I remember to catch it. I guess I'll have to rent the dvds over my vacation. :hmm:

good idea. You'll find its worth it.

Methinks a cupid I shall play.
BEATRICE!

My friend gave me season one of AD for Christmas.

I gave her the same thing. :lol:

Queen Bee said:

How are you going to pull off the text? Snazzy iron-on paper?

Is anyone else going to watch AD tonight despite the fact that both episodes are reruns? :nerd:

I'm going to hit the mall sometime this week to have it embroidered.

I'm watching the AD reruns :)

I changed my sig in honor of the show. And bless the friend who got me an Amazon.com gift certificate, thus ensuring I, too, could be the proud owner of the season 2 DVDs! :hyper:

More news from TV Guide:

NEW DEVELOPMENT?

Arrested Development fans may soon have reason to smile: Both ABC and Showtime have expressed interest in picking up the apparently doomed Fox series. The networks involved wouldn't comment, but media analyst Stacey Lynn Koerner thinks the show's best bet is ABC. "It has a large promotional base and stable of shows," she says. "On Showtime, the audience wouldn't even be as large as it was on Fox." A post-cancellation pick-up turned JAG into a hit in 1997 when CBS took it over from NBC. It could work here, too.

Please let it be ABC so I can watch it ...
ABC ... ABC ... ABC ...

: squeezes eyes shut tight and fingers crossed tight:

ABC would be perfect :drool:

Entertainment Weekly selected AD as the best show of 2005:
number16wp.gif

:dance:

Save Our Bluths, January 2, 2006:
>highlight >>Andy Richter guest stars as himself and as Donnie, one of George-Michael's teachers. The latter is now going to a new school. Michael tries to persuade Andy Richter to attent a charity event.<< highlight<

Spoiler pictures: 1, 2, and 3

More news from Kristin at E! Online :hmm:

I really, really, really think Arrested Development is NOT going away. My moles (not the hairy cancerous kind) tell me that Showtime is DYING to pick up this comedy we so love (they are definitely on the upswing with their recent Globes noms for Weeds which were the first in ages), HOWEVAH! FOX NEEDS TO OFFICIALLY CANCEL THE DANG THING BEFORE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. Hello?!! Peter Liguori!! Show some mercy, for the love of Bluths!! And don't be surprised if he ends up keeping it around just to spite the cabler ...

source:
http://yahoo.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/ann.jspa?annID=312

I was so pleased to see EW pick AD as their show of the year. They're always orgasming over Lost and everyone in it, so I was expecting that to be chosen.

corianderstem said:
I was so pleased to see EW pick AD as their show of the year. They're always orgasming over Lost and everyone in it, so I was expecting that to be chosen.

Lost put a bad taste in my mouth this year

and Desperate Housewives is waaaaay overrated

AD is the best :rockon:

and if Fox keeps it on just to spite Showtime, then they better promote that show like crazy

Back
Top Bottom