Arrested Development - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found these stickers on ebay.

10.gif

no-hop-ons.gif

Bananagrabber3.gif

I think I'm going to blow them up on Photoship and use them for homemade t-shirts :hmm:

My sister made me a Buster-Hook out of paper, duct tape, and aluminum foil for my birthday.

I love it and will post pictures soon.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Wait, isn't the hook still Buster's? But Michael uses it after Buster got it caught in the Staircar after doing the robot?

I'd get the hook :rockon:

or the stump to mess with people.

That's what I thought, but it looks a bit different from Buster's model, so I think they just used another hook for that scene :nerd:

I made this a while back after I was talking to my AD friend about The Martas.

martaaaaaa4cn.jpg

and as promised, here's my hook:

picture1021zb.jpg

I'm a Monsterrrr

I wish I had a woomba, but mother only puts things she doesn't like in my room.

grumpybump.gif

Fans have been sweating wondering if the third season of Arrested Development would contain any extras, and up until today there wasn't any indication of them. Earlier today Fox issued a press release, and, *GASP*, there was a list of bonus material.

We can expect:

* Audio commentary on episodes "Forget Me Now," "Mr. F" and "Development Arrested" with series creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Portia de Rossi, Jessica Walter, David Cross, Tony Hale, Michael Cera and Alia Shawkat.
* 19 Deleted and Extended Scenes
* Season Three Blooper Reel
* Behind the Scenes Featurette

The set will be available on August 29, and can be preordered from Amazon.com for $20.99.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5931

:drool:

Speaking of David Cross, I hope he releases another standup album or goes on tour soon.

I hope they do potshots in the commentary. :drool:

Last edited:
Emmy Emmy Bo-bemmy:
  • Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Comedy Series

Arrested Development • The Ocean Walker • FOX • Imagine Television and The Hurwitz Company in association with 20th Century Fox Television
    Stuart Bass, Editor

Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series

Arrested Development • FOX • Imagine Television and The Hurwitz Company in association with 20th Century Fox Television
    Will Arnett as Gob Bluth

Outstanding Comedy Series

Arrested Development • FOX • Imagine Television and The Hurwitz Company in association with 20th Century Fox Television
    Producers TBA

I hope Will Arnett gets the emmy, but Jeremy Piven will probably win. :grumpy:

no Jason Batemen nom? :shrug:

How did I miss this?!? :shocked:

An Emmy nomination for Will Arnett!! I wasn't expecting that at all. If anything, I thought Jeffrey Tambor was going to get the supporting actor nom. I'm so happy for Arnett! I really hope he wins, but I'm siding with LMP on this one, Piven will probably get the award. I'm disappointed Jason Bateman didn't get nominated, but at least he's been nominated in the past.

AD could win Best Comedy, and I hope it does, but Curb gives some stiff competition.

AD news from tvsquad.com:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/07/10/arrested-development-creator-in-talks-for-a-movie/

"There's a small glimmer of hope that we'll all see the Bluths again, and not just in reruns on DVDs. In an interview with TVGuide, actress Alia Shawkat ("Maeby") confirmed that there is talk of doing an Arrested Development movie. She didn't say a lot--probably because the interview was actually about her role in an upcoming Lifetime movie--but she did say that creator Mitch Hurwitz is in talks with Ron Howard about moving to the big screen. That was all hinted at in the series finale when Shawkat's character tried to sell the rights to the Bluth's story to Howard."

MSN, HDNet and G4 picked up rights to AD reruns and no one bumps this thread? :tsk:

MSN, cable duo grab "Arrested Development" rights
By Andrew Wallenstein

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - In an unusual syndication arrangement, the 53-episode library of the critically acclaimed Fox comedy "Arrested Development" has been sold to both Internet portal MSN and cable networks HDNet and G4.

The deal marks the first time a Web portal has grabbed a relatively recent piece of the rerun market, not to mention in a simultaneous agreement with other cable networks.

MSN will have the rights to the show for three years beginning later this year. The series will be made available for free to MSN subscribers. The portal plans to launch myriad interactive elements to build a community around the series.

HDNet, which will exhibit the series in high definition, will also get a three-year deal beginning in September. Comcast-owned G4 will get it in October.

Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa...1_N26394183_RTRUKOC_0_US-ARRESTED.xml&src=rss

In other news, we're less than a month away from the season 3 DVD set release :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I've got that shirt too! But it's in green.

I want a G.O.B. shirt :drool:

I think I'd want him on a segway saying "Me quick want slow"

or something equally GOB-tastic.

I'm on a self-imposed AD marathon to prep for my season 3. It's being delivered next week.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom