Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
000sdr01

000se2x9

000sgf35

Rita is "britishish":lmao:

A great hour of hilarious television. AWESOME!

can't believe noone mentioned the bluth family godzilla impressions yet... hilarious!

i loved how tobias "captured" george bluth while he was in the mole costume - he said something like "Lucille! Get me an Ice Cream Sandwhich"

learn2kneel said:
i loved how tobias "captured" george bluth while he was in the mole costume - he said something like "Lucille! Get me an Ice Cream Sandwhich"

That would've been great but he actually said:

Tobias: Families should come— ow! Ow! I’m very particular about building codes. And this water tower does not pass muster.

:nerd:

This sucks :down:

From TVGuide.com
"ARRESTED NO, PRISON YES: Variety is reporting that Fox has cut back its episode order for the Emmy-winning yet ratings-anemic Arrested Development, has advised Kitchen Confidential execs that the freshman series will not be picked up for a full season, and — here comes the salt — is pulling both shows from the schedule for at least the remainder of November sweeps. Fox will air Prison Break repeats in the 8 pm/ET Monday slot for the time being, unless, that is, Jason Bateman gives up Fibonacci."

:censored:

FUCK.
Fox has cut back its episode order on the critically-admired "Arrested" to just 13 segs, down from 22.
Are you kidding me? 13 episodes?!? :mad:

I can't believe this shit is happening so soon. They've only airred five episodes this season and they're already cutting down the episodes and pulling it off the air. Unbelievable :down:. Hell, at least last season the episode cut back was announced mid-season. Why not give the show a chance to pull in ratings during November sweeps?

FUCK.

I still can't believe this is happening :sad:

Variety reports that Fox has cut back its episode order on Arrested Development to just 13 episodes, down from 22. Producers of Kitchen Confidential, meanwhile, have been told the show won't be getting a full-season pickup.

The network is also pulling both shows from the schedule, effective immediately. "Arrested" returned from a month-long hiatus this week, while "Kitchen" was slated to return Monday.

Instead of the two comedies, Fox will air repeats of drama Prison Break in the 8-9 p.m. Monday slot for the rest of the November sweeps. It's presumed "Arrested" and "Kitchen" will return to finish out the remainder of their runs in December. Come January, Fox has long planned to move House into the Monday slot.

The trade adds that Fox wasn't commenting Thursday morning, and for now, nobody's using the word "cancellation." But in the case of "Arrested," the handwriting appears to be on the wall.

Assuming December marks the end of the show, how are they going to pull off airring the remaining 8 episodes? :der: I guess I could see them airring 2 episodes a week, but, eh, I don't know.

And I'd love to know what the fuck these idiot Fox executives are thinking airring repeats of a new show during sweeps month. Great logic there, Fox :down:

I'm going to into mourning now and watch my S1 and S2 DVD sets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom