Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: :sad: :sad:

BALE!
bale.jpg

got_edge said:
the_bluths on El Jay are ruining everything :sad:

Remove the community from your friends list. Those suckers ruin everything. I couldn't resist so I checked out the latest news :mad:

More episode/casting info spoilers!!

highlight >>An E! article offers more news about Justine Bateman's character:

"Michael will investigate the possibility that he may have a long-lost older sister named Nellie Bluth, and to figure out if they are indeed blood, he hires her as a consultant for the Bluth Company. But Michael discovers she's not who he thinks she is."

The article also says that episode will air January 9.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051208/en_tv_eo/17931
<< /end highlight

Queen Bee said:
It has been fighting imminent demise almost since it started, yet this quirky comedy never lacked in quality or style. The fearless series that doesn't fail to entertain with its offbeat humor — what other show would call a lawyer Bob Loblaw? — will be fondly remembered.

:sad:

Queen Bee said:
TV Guide's Best Of The Year '05

tv-arrested.jpg

Arrested Development
It has been fighting imminent demise almost since it started, yet this quirky comedy never lacked in quality or style. The fearless series that doesn't fail to entertain with its offbeat humor — what other show would call a lawyer Bob Loblaw? — will be fondly remembered.

:applaud:
:bittersweettears:

From thefutoncritic.com -

Friday, December 9, 2005 - 11:14 PM
FOX Closes 'Kitchen Confidential,' Doubles Up 'Arrested'
By Brian Ford Sullivan

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX has aired its last serving of "Kitchen Confidential," scheduling updates from the network confirmed this morning.

Repeats of "Arrested Development" will fill the 8:30/7:30c half-hour beginning next week with "Key Decisions" on December 12, "My Hand to God" on December 19 and "Afternoon Delight" on December 26.

A paltry 3.38 million viewers tuned into the show's return this past Monday according to preliminary fast national numbers from Nielsen Media Research. Said numbers fell short of a repeat of the WB's "7th Heaven" (3.86 million), dropping FOX to fifth place in the half-hour - all despite repeats on ABC, CBS, NBC and UPN as well.

FOX had previously indicated it would not order any additional episodes of "Kitchen" beyond its initial 13-episode commitment (read the story), with "Skating With Celebrities" set to take over the Monday, 8:00/7:00c hour beginning January 23 (read the story).

In total just four of the 13 produced episodes of the series have aired, leaving nine installments on the shelf.

Here's to hoping they actually advertise this!

If they bring back the show somewhere else, I would love to see a segment during an episode describing a FOX executive or F.O.X sitting at a desk shaking his head and saying "I've made a huge mistake!"

Have any other Emmy winning shows been cancelled right after winning the best show in their category? TV execs on all the networks are just idiots. Whatever happened to the good ole days where you got to watch new episodes during the school year and then repeats in the summer. Who cares what happens in Prison Break anymore, it will be gone for weeks, outasite, outtamind. And cancelling shows like AD....:madspit:

Wait a minute. Wait just one minute. The news reporter on the show is a real anchor?? The same one that I just saw on 24??

Wow, you can tell that I only watch FOX for the shows and not the news.

UNIVISION #1!

Trev, that was beautiful :sad:

got_edge said:
Wait a minute. Wait just one minute. The news reporter on the show is a real anchor?? The same one that I just saw on 24??

Wow, you can tell that I only watch FOX for the shows and not the news.

UNIVISION #1!

Yes, that's him! I think he's been on 24 for at least two seasons :hmm:

Queen Bee said:
Brace yourselves...

At the-OP message board someone was informed that the show will only air up to its 10th episode; the remaining 3 will be on the DVD set.

:sad:

Because Fox has so much other quality programming to air in its place.:huh:

with the exception of 24.

American Idol blows!:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom