Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steveholt7ax.jpg

I think I'm actually considering waking my ass at 4:30 am to go buy AD at Best Buy for $15.
What is wrong with me?!
;)

I still need to get season 2 on DVD. Sure I watched it on TV, but I need those dvds. I'll check out that link you gave, QB.

Just read this on eonline.com...

HOPEFUL DEVELOPMENT? Executive producer Brian Grazer telling CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight he's in talks with other networks about picking up Arrested Development after Fox axed the offbeat Emmy-winning comedy from its schedule.

:hyper:

HelloAngel said:

HOPEFUL DEVELOPMENT? Executive producer Brian Grazer telling CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight he's in talks with other networks about picking up Arrested Development after Fox axed the offbeat Emmy-winning comedy from its schedule.

Thank god. FOX is stupid. NBC would be perfect. Imagine an AD and The Office back to back. That would be a great hour of TV. :drool:

HelloAngel said:

I read about that earlier today. I hope it pulls through :drool:

The transcript:

ANDERSON: And from movies to television. As we mentioned, you were behind "Arrested Development," one of the most critically acclaimed TV shows out there, won an Emmy for best comedy. And then, Brian, it gets cancelled. How do you make sense of that?

GRAZER: I don`t know. It`s -- it`s just the art form itself, maybe. I don`t know. There`s some sort of food chain. But I think we`ll get it picked up by some other network, possibly. You never know.

But going back to your original question, it`s hard to know, you know, how the life of a series or a movie can -- can go. So have hope that it will stay on the air.

ANDERSON: Well, is that in the works, moving to, possibly, another network, another home?

GRAZER: It`s -- yes. It`s in the works. I`m hoping it`s in the works.

ANDERSON: What can you tell us about that?

GRAZER: I can`t tell you anything other than I`m hoping it works out in the way that we want it to. But I`m optimistic, Brooke.

ANDERSON: Well, I didn`t mean to put you on the spot there.

GRAZER: That`s OK.

:dance:

Last edited:
thetitans2k said:

Thank god. FOX is stupid. NBC would be perfect. Imagine an AD and The Office back to back. That would be a great hour of TV. :drool:

Tuesdays on NBC :wink:

Arrested Development
My Name is Earl
The Office
(random show)
Law and Order SVU

NBC would pwn Tuesdays like CBS does on Thursdays

Queen Bee said:

Scrubs!

When the hell is NBC bringing back Scrubs anyway :mad:

I can't believe I forgot about Scrubs

that's a funny show, but it's a show that should take off, everyone's waitin for it to take off atleast in the ratings

but it still isn't :|

that makes me sad

Loving the hours of 8pm and 9pm on Cable TV here in Australia.....

8pm - Arrested Devleopment (they keep showing season 1 over and over!!)
8:30 - Srcubs

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom