Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolf Q

The Fly
Does anyone enjoy this show as much as I do? I don't know a single person (besides myself of course ;) ) that watches it lol...

I got hooked when FX had a marathon of first-season episodes a couple weekends back. :up: The new season looks promising, judging from the first episode.

I've never seen it, but my bro just got the first season on DVD--we've got similar tastes, so I'm sure I'll love it too.

anything that:

a) isn't a reality show

or

b) doesn't have a laugh track

is pretty good, i'd say.

:up:

I saw the first few episodes...I thought it was the best comedy to come along in a while; unfortunately, its original time slot came on Sunday nights opposite the Sopranos, Six Feet Under and other cable programming....

I would hope that they would move it up or to another day....

just like Bernie Mac...best comedy, but with all the sports and special programming, like, Who's Swapping Wives, I haven't been able to find him....

and what about 24 ??? is it coming back? anyone? anyone?

:stressed:

~LadyLemon~ said:
I've never seen it, but my bro just got the first season on DVD--we've got similar tastes, so I'm sure I'll love it too.

It really is great, I almost thought it was too good in that first season and that as a result would not have strong ratings. Im buying the first season for my wife for Christmas.....

:wink:

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here (mostly been lurking for a couple months), but I saw this thread and just had to reply.

I LOVE this show. I've been watching since Day 1 and have been trying to get everyone else to watch this show as much as possible. (With its less-than-stellar ratings, it needs all the help it can get.) It is, hands-down, the best comedy (and overall show) on television today.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear there are other people who watch it too. It was tough last season, when absolutely no one had heard of the show. Finally, though, the audience is building - it makes me so happy! :)

The Season 1 DVD is $27.99, both at Best Buy and amazon.com. Do yourself a favor and check out the DVDs. It's one of those DVDs that you watch one episode, then you just HAVE to watch the next one and then the next one and the next and so on. My roommates and I made it through all 22 episodes in less than a week. :eek: If you don't fall in love with the Bluths by the end, you don't have a heart. ...and not too many shows make you fall in love with felons, I must say... ;)

i watched it once, i thought it was pretty lame. seriously, maybe i just saw a bad episode or something, but it wasn't hilarious like i expected. and it should be hilarious. david cross is in it.

HelloAngel said:
I've heard it's coming back in January. :)

:hyper:
Pity Kim won't be coming back...:wink: or so i read somewhere.
Will Be interesting to see, i think it starts in London This time...dont take my word for that.

As for Arrested Development, its one of the many shows we dont get over here in australia. Aussie TV = Sucks. might put it on my Torrent download list to see what its like.

Back
Top Bottom