Around the world in fifteen days...or something like that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
hey all,

just a quick shout out from me here in Switzerland. I have had a crazy two weeks which have just flown by since I left the States. In that time I've been on five airplanes, countless trains, a few ferrys, a boat, buses, cars, and underground subways. Canada, England, Wales, Norway, Denmark, Germany and now Switzerland have all passed by my window. fun fun times, but now I will be living where I am for several months, so hopefully I will be able to pop in once a week or so to attempt to keep up with all the U2 news and whatnot.

So hello and a big hug to everyone. :D

-sula

Last edited:
Hello Sula :wave:

That sounds all very exciting and tiring.

You must go download the new U2 song Electrical Storm. :drool:

Let's all go to Europe right now

Hey sula! Good to hear from you! :wave:

Sounds like you're having a great time. Glad to hear it. :)

And Sicy is right, you must download the new song. :dance:

Switzerland...freddie mercury....

!WOW! Living the dream....Wales , norway and switzerland out your window. cool
I think i just read that today is slightly even more special than usual....a little ray of sunshine came in to the world, 23 years ago?
I hope I got that right...if so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Sula...

I am exhasted by your thread

Hope you are having a marvelous time. Thanks for keeping in touch with your internet friends. :D

Hey Sula, hope you're having a fantastic time in Europe :happy: Sounds like you've been really busy visiting so many countries in that time! How did you like Wales? (that's where I live)

Happy Birthday, Sula! :) I really enjoy reading your travelogue, BTW. It's very inspiring, to say the least. ;)

Back
Top Bottom