Aries Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
how could I forget you guys?

your very hardworkin
make very good friends
compassionate.
make good bosses/management
lighthearted

you make things look easy to others.

good god we are lucky to have you around.

*in my own life ive met alot of red headed aries- I think that is a bit odd

aries will count on you to be you - just a little of the ol' live and let live kind of scenario

goon on ya, aries

sweet jearb

:up:

Only bad thing about us is that we lose our temper almost just as many times as we feel happy. We're like this giant walking contradiction.

:up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Found this just now....http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm

Pretty accurate, if I may say so!

:lol:

:ohmy:

* LIKES Action
* Coming in first
* Challenges
* Championing Causes
* Spontaneity

* DISLIKES Waiting Around
* Admitting Failure
* No opposition
* Tyranny
* Other peoples advice ;)

They may be unwilling to obey or submit to directions for which they can see no reason, or with which they disagree. They are much concerned with self, both positively and negatively - self-reliant but also self centered (sometimes) and concerned with their own personal advancement and physical satisfaction. Their immense energy makes them aggressive and restless, argumentative occasionally, headstrong, quick tempered, easily offended and capable of holding grudges if they feel themselves affronted.

This explains a lot. :lol:

Ha, I think I'm just going to give out that link to people from now on when I piss them off.

DeadMansParty said:
woohoo! April 15th here!

You were born of tax day! What a happy little deduction you must have been. :wink:

i had this "friend" who was an aries and she told my other friend who was my best friend at the time that I was saying a whole lotta reallymean stuff about her and her family
when i denied it she was all like " well I dunno Carrie, it must have been someone who sounded exactly ike you then"
she was a real sneaky little bitch
I know she was vary much lying - she just felt like i didnt deserve my best bud a tthe time.
i still get pissed when i think of it

It's about time we Aries got some appreciation, thank you everybody. But let's also her eit for the Leos and the Cancers. They are good people.

(At first I thought this was a thread for ares, the popular music swapping service, which I think should also have it's own topic)

what? is it time for leos and cancers yet?
no i think not.

we're going in order babe the cancers are in late june early july
leo is late sept. early aug....

so ...ya gotta wake up and smell the program...

obviously - aries isnt one of the most beloved of signs.....

HOLY CRAP its thunderstormin out!@

i guess im goin to drown now. ; (

Aries is a cool sign indeed :up: I have anice friend who's an Aries. A couple of years ago she went to live to Brazil so now we don't talk that much, but her bday's on Monday so I guess I'll call :D. If there's someone you can trust it is her, that's for sure, very loyal :bow:

So happy birthday to y'all!!! :dancing:

BrownEyedBoy said:

What's that suppossed to mean? :eyebrow:

take it easy darling.....

I just meant this appreciation thread hasnt gotten as many posts as others that have come before it.
i think aries are probably one of the more intelligent ones on the zodiac.....so maybe they are workoholics and could be a wee bit boring
otherwise i think they are great- they make great managers and leaders

Yes, we rams are very boring. :sad: At least I am. People always seem to nod off after I start talking. I can't help it if I over-analyse things to death in the presence of other people!

Another Aries checking in! :wave: I am on the cusp of Taurus (born 25 minutes before the start of Taurus) but I am much more of a classic Aries I think. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom