"Arguably the best athlete practicing any sport today."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
I never thought I'd hear these words spoken on ESPN..

"Arguably the best athlete practicing any sport today."

About who did this straight faced announcer make this claim?

s_mjdunk_i.jpg
?

no...

g_armstrong15b_ht.jpg
?

no...

721406david_beckham_130803.jpg
?

no...

61256.jpg
?

Yes...

I'm never watching ESPN again (until world series of poker starts on tuesday, that is :wink:)

I actually watched when they replayed this yesterday...the announcers were dropping so many sports cliches trying to make it sound like they were talking about real athletes, it was rigoddamndiculous.
The post game interview with Eric "Badlands" Booker even brought up allegations that Kobayashi was doping...stomach relaxers or something...is no sport safe? What next the Colorado Special Olympics??.."Timmmay"
However, the 98lb woman who downed 32 hot dogs in 12 minutes...rrrooowwwrr.

:wink: lol @ all this sport ..sh..shhhtuff!! Over a hotdog eatting guy? ha-lol1 silly! I will argue with them tho-if Chastain and Crew come back with the Gold!! Go TEAM USA!!!! Women's Soccer!:wink:

When I lived in Japan, people would always talk about this guy. They didnt know if they should be proud of him being Japanese, or insanely embarrassed. Either way, he's got mad skillz.

you lived in japan? you wacky ute you

gretzky, jordan and carl lewis are old and retired... bonds hits the ball real far but i really wouldn't call him an amazing athlete... kurt angle is hitting people with steel charis... freddy adu is too young... beckham is too pretty... mia hahm is too garciaparish. it leaves only one... kobiyashi. ok just kidding... it's gotta be lance armstrong. he's simply amazing.

I wish I could make my daughters hair up all nice and pretty and cutsy like David Beckham can with his own, or maybe he has a personal hair dresser do it for him. Manly? yes, but also a giiiiirrrly maaahnn.

Back
Top Bottom