Are your able to wear a white shirt and eat at the same time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are your able to wear a white shirt and eat at the same time?

• No, I?m spaghetti retarded

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Yes, I went to finishing school, thank you very much

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Neither, I don?t wear clothes when I eat

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Im not! Havent owned a white shirt for decades for this precise reason. Im such a grot.

The third option should really be

Neither, I don?t wear clothes when I eat

but I cant edit the poll. :huh:

(yes, Im poll retarded to :wink: )

Last edited:
i'm definetly spaghetti retarded. :up: but spaghetti is soooo good.

i can do it. first i call the super bowl mvp, and win the interference playoff pool thing, AND i can wear white shirts while i eat, even spaghetti. even buffalo wings.

im amazing, just admit it

I ONLY spill things on white shirts. :angry: I am also coffee retarded.

Well, I think I am getting better in that respect. I usually have no problem with spaghetti, but generally a sloppy hamburger does it. Take a bite, and the ketchup squirts out...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I can't do it b/c if I don't spill on myself, my boyfriend definitely will.

She's not lying. This past weekend, I went to Olive Garden in a yellow sweater and somehow got sauce on my arm. Not like the inside which would be facing up at the prime slurping time. And not like I rubbed my arm in the sauce. It was splatter spots kids. I guess it was just that good. :drool:

Spaghettie Retarded! But still own white T-shirts.
now I'm hungry :shrug:

i usually can manage to be neat...i have to cuz i wear a white uniform shirt to work every day. it's required. of course, just after i first saw this thread, i was taking a drink of my pepsi and slobbered it all down the front of my white shirt :huh:

Why restrict yourself to just white shirts?

Every light coloured shirt that I own attracts food and drink spills.

It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or drink but I can spill it on and smear it in without any problem. I am not trying to do this on purpose, it just happens.

I am thankful I own and know how to use a washing machine.

Wow, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. And me too Sue, it doesn't have to be white. If it's gravy or tomato sauce or mustard, it WILL spill no matter how hard I try to save it:sad:

Several years ago, we went to a concert...in the darkness, BAW and I tried putting mustard on those giant Pretzels.....when the lights came on, it looked like we had been hit by a mustard gun....yellow EVERYWHERE....her boobs, my crotch!!!

NEVER play with mustard in the dark!! :lol:

I hope so.....I bought a white shirt the other day.
Most of my regular clothes are dark or patterned. I am a grot too( I like that word grot, my sister uses it) I do have quite a few little white tops, but they are reserved for non-eating occassions.
I somehow manage to get a spot of chili sauce on everything...even when I'm not using chili sauce...chili sauce:drool:
I have been to a naked dinner party......not a good look imho.Being the self-conscious type that I am, I wore a man's dinner suit...they let me in anyway.:huh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I can't do it b/c if I don't spill on myself, my boyfriend definitely will.

:laugh: Me too. I used to be able to eat food without spilling it on myself until I spent a lot of time with my boyfriend.

Water, on the other hand, I have NEVER been able to drink without spilling on myself. Only water. It's strange. :huh:

I once spilled tea down the front of a white shirt while at work. Everyone kept asking me what happened so finally I took an arrow shaped post it note...wrote "I spilled tea" on it and stuck it on my shirt pointing to the stain. :D

Generally I have pretty good luck in not spilling things all over myself.

Back
Top Bottom