Are you Watching Jimmy Kimmel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
His 1000th show airs this Thursday night, a 90 minute special!!

He also has a new video he is going to unveil during the special!

I'm F'ing Ben Affleck- I'm F'ing Matt Damon saga continues....

JKL_1000th_emailblast_03.jpg

No offense, but I can't stand Jimmy Kimmel and don't understand why I should get a talk show if a lame person like him with zero charisma and a phony personality gets one. He's just awful.

Although I find all comedy talk shows annoying if you watch them too much, I enjoy Craig Ferguson's spontaneity and honesty.

I TiVo'd the show, but pretty much fast forwarded thru it. Was waiting for some sort of Matt Damon appearance/video/short or something. Nothing happened. Show=deleted. I never watch him unless there is a musical guest I must see.

:|

Muldfeld said:
No offense, but I can't stand Jimmy Kimmel and don't understand why I should get a talk show if a lame person like him with zero charisma and a phony personality gets one. He's just awful.

Although I find all comedy talk shows annoying if you watch them too much, I enjoy Craig Ferguson's spontaneity and honesty.

I watch Craig Ferguson religiously, he is hysterical! He usually has great chemistry with the guests he interviews too which makes for a moare enjoyable show, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom