Are you tired of your neighbors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will people in pink houses park across my driveway?

Are there flamingoes?

Can I steal MY street sign there?

If I put "NO JUNK MAIL" on my letterbox, will the 12 year old on his pushbike actually read it, or do I have to chase him down the street with my garden hose?
:angry:

Oh, I thought this was a bitch about your neighbors thread and I was ready to let loose :D

U2Kitten said:
Oh, I thought this was a bitch about your neighbors thread and I was ready to let loose :D

Why not?
I think I may have you all beat in the Sucky Neighbor Dept.
I live next door to carnival workers. That's right, honest-to-goodness carnies, complete with rides.

prime real estate still available on these 4 moons... contact c. montgomery burns for more info...
simpsons.jpg

me3

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeighbours
everybody needs good neeeeeeeeeeeighbours:censored:

I have been tring to get Bono to buy the land that adjoins mine for years. This thread would definitely break if I got started on the saga of my neighbours....is there a shudder smilie? ewwww:(

Lunar real estate...I think the DA a neon coca-cola sign has already been submitted. I myself would like a nice condo on the shores of the Sea of Tranquility.

At my grandparents' house, my uncle practices playing guitar pretty often, and usually you can hear a low hum throughout some of the house, but not very loud or distracting. A couple days ago, their neighbor called at 10 pm and asked (very seriously, not trying to be witty), "Are you having a rock concert over there?" :crack:

can i send my roommate there? i'm sick of my room smelling like sardines when she cooks

U2Kitten said:

I did too! :lol:

I just want to say that I'm tired of the person who lives in the apartment below mine slamming doors when they come in :angry:

The whole apartment shakes when they close the front door, and when they come in I can hear them slamming other doors which I'm assuming are either the bathroom or the closet doors. It doesn't take that much energy to close a door :tsk:

my roommate also tends to go to sleep at 9 pm and sleeps later than 8:30 am and then takes naps in the afternoon...

Back
Top Bottom