Are you related to someone famous?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eyecandy

The Fly
I am but only in my dreams!! With all the members here someone's bound to. Hopefully, question isn't to personal for y'all. :)

I'm like realted really distantly to the Everly Brothers ( if anyone knows you they be anymore 50's singing guys) there my Great uncle's, daughter's, husband's, uncles, lol thus connecting me to their daughters of which the song Sweet Child o' mine was wrote about by Axl Rose again lol:wink:

F''ked up but true:wink:

Last edited:
Bobby Sweeney is my cousin, he played for the Boston Bruins years ago.

My brother used to be best friends with Joey McIntire from New Kids on the Block.

schroeder.gif

The 3 Bouvier brothers came over from France and apparently Jacqueline is a descendant of the one who settled in the U.S. and I'm a descendant of one who settled in Canada

Apparently I distantly related to Dan Quayle, the USA politician. His family left the Isle of Man to move to the USA, and mine went on an all expenses paid "holiday" :uhoh: to Australia.

Or sumfin. Apparently its okay to make this confession in Australia but the height of embarrasment to mention it to people from the USA. :|

Last edited:
I have a niece who just filmed 2 commercials and was a stand in for Hillary Swank once. She has had small parts in 2 feature films. She's done a lot of other extra and hand model work too. She doesn't want me to post her name here but if she hits it big I'm gonna have to tell;)

kennerado said:
ok here goes..........my grandfather is the cousin of Jeff Kennett. The Aussies will know who this is.

:ohmy:

After the death of a friend I inherited her fridge on the condition that the A4 size picture of Jeff Kennett remain in the freezer at all times. Seriously. He was not loved by that family.

beli said:
Apparently I distantly related to Dan Quayle, the USA politician. His family left the Isle of Man to move to the USA, and mine went on an all expenses paid "holiday" :uhoh: to Australia.

Or sumfin. Apparently its okay to make this confession in Australia but the height of embarrasment to mention it to people from the USA. :|

You just lost about 20 points on your percieved IQ when you admit any relationship to Quayle.... :(

my sister in law's family is somehow distantly related to benjamin franklin.

i think i'm also distantly related to the german artist max ernst.

Also I have an ancestor who was cousins with Lincoln's mom, and I have a cousin who's an Elvis impersonator :huh:

All right, all right, I confess ... I am related to Eric Estrada! honest.

Its said that I'm also related to the Mexican renegade and purported Hero of the Peeples....Emiliano Zapata! :up: the robin hood of Mehico! ole' ole' ole' !!!!!!

I'm also related to Doozer but that's another story!!!!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom