Are you related to anyone famous???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

My childhood friend, Dave Skaggs, was my little league, PONY league and high school catcher...he was also the catcher for Tippy Martinez and the rest of the Baltimore staff...

Here's a trivia; that same friend was the last player to wear #8 before Cal Ripkin Jr....the #8 is now retired...

Dad, didnt you used to play baseball with Kurt Russell?

No..I played baseball against Kurt Russell...I still have the scar on my left ankle to prove it; he slid into 2nd base to break up a double play and he spiked my right ankle which was on the bag "turning two".......but your memory surprises me! :up:

It was when he was starring in a Disney show called Jamie McPeters...we were 13-14 years of age, Pony League All-Stars...he played for the Manhattan Beach time with a guy named Paul Westphal....Westphal played basketball at USC and then coached a couple times in the NBA...:)

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
No..I played baseball against Kurt Russell...I still have the scar on my left ankle to prove it; he slid into 2nd base to break up a double play and he spiked my right ankle which was on the bag "turning two".......but your memory surprises me! :up:

It was when he was starring in a Disney show called Jamie McPeters...we were 13-14 years of age, Pony League All-Stars...he played for the Manhattan Beach time with a guy named Paul Westphal....Westphal played basketball at USC and then coached a couple times in the NBA...:)

Thanks to U2D...sometimes I can't remember my right from my left but its my right....:eek:

I´m related to Joe Strummer of The Clash

I´d use the rock on smilie here if I didn´t find it so annoying!!!

My dad won two Gemini awards here in Canada for best sound editing on a Canadian television production. Does that qualify:wink:

Back
Top Bottom