Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Shari.......... :wink:

:whistle:

Ok, so I'm really not. :laugh: I think you will get your victory tomorrow though. Badgers played us tough though today, they typically do.

Kariann said:
BR I saw a piece on CNN this morning about annoying co-workers and job stress I think it was but anyway the mentioned something about annoying co-workers eating annoying or bad smelling food and I thought of you.

:laugh: I got the conversation with the mouth full on friday. :crack:

Great, you think of bad smelling food and Blue Room comes to your mind. :|

:laugh: :wink:

Thats ok, skunk smells remind me of a different Randooomer. :laugh:

Blue Room said:

Really? You think the Lions will win?

I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Blue Room said:

You have a tough one tomorrow though. That should be a good game.

I'm so excited for tomorrow's Vikings/Bears game! It's actually going to be a really a very good afternoon of football in general. Either the Vikings or Bears (it'll be the Bears! :sexywink: ) will have their first loss of the season and the Packers or Lions (it'll be the Lions! :sexywink: ) will have their first win of the season. I love division matches! :love:

I do think the Bears are going to put up a good fight tomorrow. It's going to be a great game!!!!!!

arw9797 said:

OK totally serious here because I don't know a lot about this stuff.......

I technically didn't hotlink did I? It's already posted on Interference. I just quoted :sexywink: I thought hotlinking would be if I took it from here and posted it on another website. Right? I can quote it here so why couldn't I post in on another thread? :reject:

I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff. I'm impressed with myself that I can do as much as I can around this place.
I've gotten yelled at by people for quoting and then taking away the
-thingies so I think it's hotlinking. :shrug: Honestly I don't care. I think half those people only know about hotlinking from PLEBA anyway...not that that's how I know about it...:shifty:

Blue Room said:
Sorry Shari.......... :wink:

:whistle:

Ok, so I'm really not. :laugh: I think you will get your victory tomorrow though. Badgers played us tough though today, they typically do.
I had the game on in the stockroom and the first half was a good listen..........the second half :down: for me but :up:for you.
I just had fun at the end of the game playing with a few coworkers minds........they were taping the game and didn't want to hear anything about the game............my coworkers can move pretty freakin' fast when they want to :shifty:

arw9797 said:

I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I'm so excited for tomorrow's Vikings/Bears game! It's actually going to be a really a very good afternoon of football in general. Either the Vikings or Bears (it'll be the Bears! :sexywink: ) will have their first loss of the season and the Packers or Lions (it'll be the Lions! :sexywink: ) will have their first win of the season. I love division matches! :love:

I do think the Bears are going to put up a good fight tomorrow. It's going to be a great game!!!!!!

Go Packers..........7-0 :up:

Rooting for da BEARS!!!!!! :evil:

oh how lame.....I can't even find the Packers/Lions game anywhere on TV. Fox just showed what game is on next and it's not that. :madwife:

In other news........I still feel like crap. I need to do laundry and I have no energy at all to change, carry my laundry to my car, drive, etc. :sad:

:D:D:D:D:D These here big grins are directed at the Packer victory
I just saw the reason why arw is posting the other smilies..........

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
oh no.......in other news, I'm at my parents house. And now so are they. Fun conversations to be had by all soon. :(

Good luck with it. I read the entry, nothing wrong with your plan. :up:

LIONS! Man, are they good! :laugh: I'm just glad I'm not a big fan.

Last year on this day it was 9/25 and I met Edge and Bono.......:heart:
(Kariann, arw and Schmeg too :), I missed the Blue Room experience :( )

shari schultz said:
Last year on this day it was 9/25 and I met Edge and Bono.......:heart:
(Kariann, arw and Schmeg too :), I missed the Blue Room experience :( )

What an experience it was!! Boy did you miss out! :laugh: :wink: I think if it happened now it would go much differently and much better. Hopefully. :shifty:

We should have a Randooom party somewhere. :hmm: :shifty: A full night of awkwardness! :laugh: :wink:

Blue Room said:

What an experience it was!! Boy did you miss out! :laugh: :wink: I think if it happened now it would go much differently and much better. Hopefully. :shifty:

We should have a Randooom party somewhere. :hmm: :shifty: A full night of awkwardness! :laugh: :wink:

:giggle:

If it happened now I'd make sure I had some loud snack food with a rustling bag to greet you with! :wink:

Kariann said:

:giggle:

If it happened now I'd make sure I had some loud snack food with a rustling bag to greet you with! :wink:

:laugh: Chex Mix or Combos??? :crack:

and I would have directions for you to the nearest "facility". :wink:

Kariann's first words of few to BR. "We are going to the bathroom." :laugh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom