Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
best ever $40 a day is on.......CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!! Bone-o for president! :der:

I love it. They only show the exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for a few seconds but it's still so great to see all of that again! :drool: She picked a good time to film a show in Cleveland. :D

I'm going to an exploding desserts demonstration at the school tomorrow morning. :cute: I can't wait to see what that's all about!

However, I'm soooooo nervous to go. I don't know why. I'm not meeting with anyone for anything. I got a call from my advisor that other day saying they had a dessert demonstration on Saturday and to go if I wanted to. He won't even be there. I don't know why I'm having major anxiety over it. I think I'm just nervous about being there in general. :huh: I feel like I have another interview there tomorrow but I don't.

I really need it to be January 8th already. :scream:

arw9797 said:
I'm going to an exploding desserts demonstration at the school tomorrow morning. :cute: I can't wait to see what that's all about!

However, I'm soooooo nervous to go. I don't know why. I'm not meeting with anyone for anything. I got a call from my advisor that other day saying they had a dessert demonstration on Saturday and to go if I wanted to. He won't even be there. I don't know why I'm having major anxiety over it. I think I'm just nervous about being there in general. :huh: I feel like I have another interview there tomorrow but I don't.

Exploding desserts....that definitely sounds very interesting!

Wide Awake In America
that is what I am currently.

I was looking in the London Book Signing thread and the pic of The Edge carrying the monstrous book :laugh:
Edge is also wearing another t-shirt I like......he has the BEST collection of t's :yes:

BR,
Just coming out to do a virtual handshake~ May MI have a good game, but WI a even better game :wink:

Wearing my red jeans on Badger day........

I am having an antagonistic day on here...I think I should sign off or I am going to be posting sarcastic comments in journals and PLEBA in about three seconds. :silent:

arw9797 said:

:| ok....I know I told my advisor that I wanted to be involved in anything I could be from now until school but I really wish he would have found out what todays event was really about before calling me. :mad: I rushed to get out there only to find that I came in on the tail end of a tour for people thinking about going there. The "demonstration" wasn't exactly exploding desserts like I was told. It was just a talk for a half hour about how to make things explode and why you shouldn't mix certain things together and heat them up. No food of any kind was used. I was so disappointed. :sad: Everyone else went back to their tour guide and I just left. The only chefs in today were from culinary not baking. :grumpy:

Schmeg said:
I am having an antagonistic day on here...I think I should sign off or I am going to be posting sarcastic comments in journals and PLEBA in about three seconds. :silent:

Pleba rocks these days. :love: New pics of the band with the book of my dreams. I've been patiently waiting for it to be September 26 for sooo long now! I remember a few years ago when the book was announced thinking it would be a long ass wait. It has been a long ass wait. I love the pictures of them with *THE* book. There's one of Edge from today wearing a U2 shirt. He's too cool for words! :heart: :up:

Vertigo Minneapolis was a year ago today :crazy: Right about now we were sitting in front of the Target Center patiently waiting for the band. I still can't believe any of that was a year ago already.

arw9797 said:

Pleba rocks these days. :love: New pics of the band with the book of my dreams. I've been patiently waiting for it to be September 26 for sooo long now! I remember a few years ago when the book was announced thinking it would be a long ass wait. It has been a long ass wait. I love the pictures of them with *THE* book. There's one of Edge from today wearing a U2 shirt. He's too cool for words! :heart: :up:
I don't look at the picture threads anymore; I just go there for the entertaining threads.

Edge in a U2 shirt is cute, though!

arw9797 said:
Vertigo Minneapolis was a year ago today :crazy: Right about now we were sitting in front of the Target Center patiently waiting for the band. I still can't believe any of that was a year ago already.
:D I've been thinking about that all day.

Tomorrow is a year since I slept in the car all the way to Milwaukee. :drool: :feltlikecrap:

Schmeg said:

I don't look at the picture threads anymore; I just go there for the entertaining threads.

Edge in a U2 shirt is cute, though!

dublinedgeshirt2.jpg

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:

:combust: how are you doing? it was really great to meet you and jeff!
How YOU doing? :joeyfromFriends:

Doing very well here, about to leave to go to a concert! It was great meeting you, too! :D

arw9797 said:
best ever $40 a day is on.......CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!! Bone-o for president! :der:

I love it. They only show the exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for a few seconds but it's still so great to see all of that again! :drool: She picked a good time to film a show in Cleveland. :D

I was telling everyone at work the other day about how she always ends up in a city after we've just been there!

arw9797 said:

A year ago....the cool shot was signed. Part of me wants to take a copy to work and tell my story but I'm afraid that as a professional photographer S would think it was horrible and want to laugh or something.

We didn't have much to do the other night and she did teach a few new tricks with the camera...not ones I could use outside of our environment but it was cool.

I'm really looking forward to the book coming out this week too!

Schmeg said:

You're right, that is :cute:!!

You hotlinked it. :shame: :wink:

OK totally serious here because I don't know a lot about this stuff.......

I technically didn't hotlink did I? It's already posted on Interference. I just quoted :sexywink: I thought hotlinking would be if I took it from here and posted it on another website. Right? I can quote it here so why couldn't I post in on another thread? :reject:

I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff. I'm impressed with myself that I can do as much as I can around this place.

Kariann said:

I was telling everyone at work the other day about how she always ends up in a city after we've just been there!

In the last few weeks I've seen her in Memphis, LA, Las Vegas, and Palm Springs.

:madwife:

Actually......those are all places I'd visit again in a heartbeat so I guess it's ok. I'll just have to take notes for when I go back.

:reject: I just had a really serious conversation with my dad about a very mad idea I have. I'm shocked that I even found the words to talk to him about it. It's for a good cause. I just think I'll go insane if I go through with it. :yikes: Yeah...I'm talking code because I can't type it out yet. Then it makes it real.

Back
Top Bottom