Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-18-2006, 09:41 PM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I've really only listened when it's come up randomly. I kind of like when I have a drought because when I go back and listen I realize how much I love some songs.
I do this alot also, typically 2 to 3 weeks. Then I go about 2 months straight where its all I listen to.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #77
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

Glad everyone is fine!
ENOUGH with vacation drama!
Vacation drama continues. LA obviously doesn't want us to leave. As you can see, we're still here! We were on the plane for about an hour while they discovered and tried to fix some hydraulics issues, and then they kicked us all off and we might be boarding soon!

We have officially been in LAX since 1:30 pm.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:14 AM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Still at LAX. Our NEW plane is five minutes out ( airplane geeks ) and we really should be leaving soon now...and arriving at 4:30 am Eastern. YIKES! I"m trying to decide if I really want to get a two-hour nap before work or to call in. :torn:
Old 09-19-2006, 07:45 AM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

You can have the Sunday victory. Saturday is the only one that matters to me. Michigan should win, but thats why they go ahead and play the game. Weather doesnt look promising at the moment though. Can change, but it looks like I will need my rain gear unfortunately right now.
Oh, that is sooo kind of you
Old 09-19-2006, 07:46 AM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Tell me about it. I'm still not quite over my vacation drama. It just wont quite go away.
sorry to hear this........
Old 09-19-2006, 07:48 AM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Still at LAX. Our NEW plane is five minutes out ( airplane geeks ) and we really should be leaving soon now...and arriving at 4:30 am Eastern. YIKES! I"m trying to decide if I really want to get a two-hour nap before work or to call in. :torn:
Heeelllllo walking zombie.......
at LAX since since 1:30pm, huh? You have clearly bonded with the airport............
Old 09-19-2006, 07:51 AM   #82
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Our 4th asst in the studio is coming from my area so I'm going to be able to get the low down on what has been going on and I'm sure there will be ALOT of complaining about STG. Now that I work in the evening I most likely will never see him!
you appear to be heartbroken
Old 09-19-2006, 07:56 AM   #83
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

Heeelllllo walking zombie.......
at LAX since since 1:30pm, huh? You have clearly bonded with the airport............
I remember LAX as kind of a disappointing airport (of course when I went, I went to the ticket counter only to be told I had to get back on a bus and go to the commuter terminal, but anyway . . .). I thought for a major airport, it was kind of boring. They did have "Govinator" shirts though .

Best airport to get stuck in - Reagan National in D.C. .
Old 09-19-2006, 11:24 AM   #84
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!

I had to get up earlier than usual for the cable guy to come fix my dvr issues and now I have a snazzy new silver box, cables and better reception. Oddly enough....getting the dvr service is costing me less a month than without it.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:26 AM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Airport drama sucks.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:51 PM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I had to get up earlier than usual for the cable guy to come fix my dvr issues and now I have a snazzy new silver box, cables and better reception. Oddly enough....getting the dvr service is costing me less a month than without it.
That's weird. I think cable companies are some of the most screwed-up companies there are.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:53 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

I remember LAX as kind of a disappointing airport (of course when I went, I went to the ticket counter only to be told I had to get back on a bus and go to the commuter terminal, but anyway . . .). I thought for a major airport, it was kind of boring. They did have "Govinator" shirts though .

Best airport to get stuck in - Reagan National in D.C. .
There's really not a whole lot to do in LAX. The World Club and its free Wi-Fi was our entertainment. And we ate at Wolfgang Puck Express (Wolfie!!!!!), buying our food just minutes before the airline started handing out vouchers!

The last time I flew out of LAX (with The Jim), we were on a code-shared flight, one of those United operated by American or whatever deals. We got off the Alamo bus at Terminal 6 to find we had to go back to Terminal 2. We hiked it and oh was that fun.

We got to bed at 6:00 this morning, I got up at 7:30, and I am currently on my lunch break from work! Only 4 1/2 hours and my day is done and then I have a date with my couch!
Old 09-19-2006, 12:57 PM   #88
Blue Crack Supplier

my sister met some iron chef people (no idea who they were, i guess some ICamerica people i've never heard of) when she was working at some food conference thing at foxwoods.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:06 PM   #89
ONE
love, blood, life

It's kind of freaky when you have no idea that people are coming to fix the roof and you suddenly hear walking and pounding above you.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:09 PM   #90
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
my sister met some iron chef people (no idea who they were, i guess some ICamerica people i've never heard of) when she was working at some food conference thing at foxwoods.
IWB!!!

Cool! The good Iron Chef Japan guys or like Booby Flay?