Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-17-2006, 09:12 PM   #61
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
The Vikings won today
Lion's lost!!

Hey, at least they are consistant, right?
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 09-17-2006, 09:40 PM   #62
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


Nah, its good to spend the money!

They had a segment on our local news last night on annoying co-workers. The number 1 complaint was co workers who had bad breath! I thought of you with your STG "friend" right away!


Our 4th asst in the studio is coming from my area so I'm going to be able to get the low down on what has been going on and I'm sure there will be ALOT of complaining about STG. Now that I work in the evening I most likely will never see him!
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #63
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Because I literally have nothing to do right now, I've decided to make U2 playlists for my iPod that remind me of specific places that I would like to get back to within the next year...the desert and Ireland. I just made a desert mix. It's mainly 80's U2 since that's normally what we've listened to while driving across the desert, but there's a few other's thrown in. I just listened to "Desert Sky" ( ) and the rows of hundreds of windmills popped into my head right away.

Next up is Ireland. I'm going to start it off with Numb. "Don't travel by train" will always remind me of Edmund and also the walk through the forest in Malahide.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-17-2006, 10:06 PM   #64
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Because I literally have nothing to do right now, I've decided to make U2 playlists for my iPod that remind me of specific places that I would like to get back to within the next year...the desert and Ireland. I just made a desert mix. It's mainly 80's U2 since that's normally what we've listened to while driving across the desert, but there's a few other's thrown in. I just listened to "Desert Sky" ( ) and the rows of hundreds of windmills popped into my head right away.

Next up is Ireland. I'm going to start it off with Numb. "Don't travel by train" will always remind me of Edmund and also the walk through the forest in Malahide.


I need to make some mixes to take into the studio. We've listened to the radio the past couple of days for Friday night 80's...when I heard WOWY and NYD...I thought of you ARW when NYD came on. Then yesterday I heard Desire randomly twice on the radio and then One came on the satellite station they use at Job 2. I've heard alot of random U2 lately so I'm thinking maybe it's a message that I need to listen to them again after a long hiatus.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-17-2006, 10:15 PM   #65
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann




I need to make some mixes to take into the studio. We've listened to the radio the past couple of days for Friday night 80's...when I heard WOWY and NYD...I thought of you ARW when NYD came on. Then yesterday I heard Desire randomly twice on the radio and then One came on the satellite station they use at Job 2. I've heard alot of random U2 lately so I'm thinking maybe it's a message that I need to listen to them again after a long hiatus.

I really haven't listened to U2 a lot this summer. Occassionally at the lake but that's probably it. The whole book thing has just really fired me up to listen to them again. I couldn't get enough of live U2 last week at work.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-17-2006, 10:20 PM   #66
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I really haven't listened to U2 a lot this summer. Occassionally at the lake but that's probably it. The whole book thing has just really fired me up to listen to them again. I couldn't get enough of live U2 last week at work.
I've really only listened when it's come up randomly. I kind of like when I have a drought because when I go back and listen I realize how much I love some songs. I was telling my mom about the book today to try to keep from the usual talk that she goes into during dinner and she is kind of looking forward to the book now!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 08:46 AM   #67
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


I dont think they will next week though!


























so it is a MI/WI weekend extravaganza........................

(I think)
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #68
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 01:42 AM
I'm coming down with a cold
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #69
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:42 AM
MRI to be scheduled to rule out meniscal tear................
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #70
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
I'm coming down with a cold
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 06:27 PM   #71
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Hanging out in the World Club at LAX...we leave in about an hour. Had a little fender bender on...get this...Buddy Holly Drive in Universal City last night. Everyone is fine but it was kinda scary! Should be home around 11 tonight.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Had a little fender bender on...get this...Buddy Holly Drive in Universal City last night. Everyone is fine but it was kinda scary!


Glad everyone is fine!
ENOUGH with vacation drama!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #73
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 01:42 AM


Me too
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 09:38 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz



so it is a MI/WI weekend extravaganza........................

(I think)
You can have the Sunday victory. Saturday is the only one that matters to me. Michigan should win, but thats why they go ahead and play the game. Weather doesnt look promising at the moment though. Can change, but it looks like I will need my rain gear unfortunately right now.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 09:39 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

ENOUGH with vacation drama!
Tell me about it. I'm still not quite over my vacation drama. It just wont quite go away.
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com