Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
It's kind of freaky when you have no idea that people are coming to fix the roof and you suddenly hear walking and pounding above you. :eek:
:yikes: Sounds creepy. But no more leaky roof, right? :up:

I'm going to be late getting back to work but they're all symplathetic today with that 1.5 hr nap thing! :D

Schmeg said:

IWB!!! :wave:

Cool! The good Iron Chef Japan guys or like Booby Flay? :yuck:

waaaaankerman! :wave:

losers like booby flay, but not the actual booby flay. :down:

kariann :wave:

IWasBored said:

waaaaankerman! :wave:

losers like booby flay, but not the actual booby flay. :down:

kariann :wave:
:ohmy: Losers more loserish than Booby?? And she lived to tell the tale? Shocking!

Oh and are the Red Sox killing you as much as they're killing me lately? Thank GOD they swept the Yankees over the weekend, but they didn't really need to start August 5 games up and start September back 183619264827152947564 3/4. :mad:

"Red Sox? Didn't they all get sent back to Triple A after last weekend?"
~Guy on my kickball team after the Yankees' 4-game sweep the last time they played

Last edited:
Kariann said:

Sounds like an afternoon nap is in order!
I might make dinner and go to bed! :happy: I am very impressed at how well I functioned at work today, and so was my boss. The regional manager was in this afternoon and she made sure to tell him I got in at 6 am! :lol:

True Story:
Sat down on Plane #1 yesterday, got bored, started fumbling around in seat pocket, find a random abandoned Time magazine, open it to see "10 Questions for The Edge."

Schmeg said:
True Story:
Sat down on Plane #1 yesterday, got bored, started fumbling around in seat pocket, find a random abandoned Time magazine, open it to see "10 Questions for The Edge."

:up:

I'm always stuck with the Sky Mall catalog (who buys stuff when they're flying? :confused: ). I do leave my abadoned magazines for the next person flying to read :yes: :angel: .

:wave: IWB

I got chewed out by my father tonight because I bought tickets to the FSU homecoming game and Pow Wow. Not because I was spending money. Because I invited my sister, who "can't manage her money."

First of all, this isn't until November. Second, her share is only a little over $200. Third, she can pay me back whenever she can, I don't need the money NOW.

Apparently, she had lost the ability to say "no" and her bank account is now my responsibility - at least that's what my dad thinks :| .

Last edited:
My MRI is scheduled for tomorrow at 10am..........
I made the evil twisting motion only a few times today.........it makes for a less painful day. I achieved this by walking VERY slowly and deliberately.

Last night at 11 I was awakened by the oddest sesation in my leg.......a numb feeling with a charley horse is the best way I can describe it :crazy:

shari schultz said:
My MRI is scheduled for tomorrow at 10am..........
I made the evil twisting motion only a few times today.........it makes for a less painful day. I achieved this by walking VERY slowly and deliberately.

Last night at 11 I was awakened by the oddest sesation in my leg.......a numb feeling with a charley horse is the best way I can describe it :crazy:

Uh oh, I thought your leg was getting better :(.

kellyahern said:

:up:

I'm always stuck with the Sky Mall catalog (who buys stuff when they're flying? :confused: ). I do leave my abadoned magazines for the next person flying to read :yes: :angel:
The Sky Mall can often be entertaining, when you're sitting on the ground being de-iced for the third time or they had to call maintenance and you're waiting for the rear thrusters to work again.

Why anyone would board a plane with me on it and expect to arrive at their destination in a timely manner is beyond my comprehension.

kellyahern said:

Uh oh, I thought your leg was getting better :(.

It is getting stronger :up: and I am hoping that the sharp pains I get is scar tissue breaking up. My PT has e-stimed, massaged and ultra-sounded the knee and I still cannot walk with extending my knee fully.

The pains just happen to coincide with symptoms of a meniscal tear........
I am on a PT hiatus until MRI is done and Ortho. Surgeon has read the MRI. If everything in knee is ok, I go back to PT 2-3'x a week for the next 4 weeks.

I just want answers

^thanks kelly :)

I am now calling this the injury that keeps on giving and giving and giving.

How is your mom doing?

If frozen waffles hadn't been invented, I would have starved to death years ago.

And my sig just reminded me that I need to see if Roger Waters tickets are still available. :drool:

A Day in the Life of The Edge :heart:

After passing out during Miami Ink at about 9:15 last night, what a great thing to wake up to at 2:00 AM. :love: :edge: :love: I got a few emails and a few coworkers this morning asking if I had been on Yahoo at all today. :kiss:

arw9797 said:

After passing out during Miami Ink at about 9:15 last night, what a great thing to wake up to at 2:00 AM. :love: :edge: :love: I got a few emails and a few coworkers this morning asking if I had been on Yahoo at all today. :kiss:
Isn't it :cute::lmao:?!???!
The leg cramp from hell woke me up and since I couldn't sit or lay down I stood and watched that a couple times~ Edge therapy :yes:

I should call my mom but I don't feel like being on the phone for a long time. :reject:

Schmeg said:
And my sig just reminded me that I need to see if Roger Waters tickets are still available. :drool:
:drool: there are :drool:

I can afford them Friday. :D

arw9797 said:

:lol:

My dad called me at work because one of his co-workers saw it and knew he had a daughter who's a U2 fan.

Back
Top Bottom