Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
myshoe.jpg

Opinions - fugly or no? I never knew it was so hard to design a shoe :reject:.

Sorry about the Timberwolves - the name "Timberwolves" just sound more like a hockey team :shifty:. But then again, the minor league team I knew were called the "Tallahassee Tiger Sharks" :reject:.

I rather like them :reject:
Converse :heart:...........I hope someday to be able to wear mine again......can't right now~not enough support :sad:

shari schultz said:
I rather like them :reject:
Converse :heart:...........I hope someday to be able to wear mine again......can't right now~not enough support :sad:

I haven't worn anything but New Balance since I had stress fractures a couple of years ago (from wearing bad shoes too long :reject: ). I'm not sure if I'm going to get the converse because of that. But the converse shoes are cheaper :reject:.

My dad was taking about getting an ipod nano for when he goes running.

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Happy Friday the 13th:scream:
I've always had good days on Friday the 13th. :shrug: So far, so good today!

BTW- Pathetic Lunch again today, but with jasmine rice. I forgot we had two boxes of it in the freezer. Soooo much better than Uncle Ben. :drool:

shari schultz said:

I went with the shoes.

I'm a selfish bastard :reject: :shifty:.

Tonight is the Senior Olympics closing banquet. And I'm driving a vanload of seniors to it. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Huzzah!

:|

It means I will also miss Oprah and the NBC nightly news, so I have to trust my untrustworthy VCR .

It's Official's Zoney Bump is making me late to get back to work after break. :angry:

kellyahern said:

I went with the shoes.

I'm a selfish bastard :reject: :shifty:.

Tonight is the Senior Olympics closing banquet. And I'm driving a vanload of seniors to it. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Huzzah!

:|

It means I will also miss Oprah and the NBC nightly news, so I have to trust my untrustworthy VCR .

I waaaaaaaant the shoes :scream:
I wanna be a selfish bastard :shifty:
I wanna wear my converse shoes again ~NOW!
I could buy the shoes and then take them to be autographed someday by Bono :hmm:

Schmeg said:

I've always had good days on Friday the 13th. :shrug: So far, so good today!

BTW- Pathetic Lunch again today, but with jasmine rice. I forgot we had two boxes of it in the freezer. Soooo much better than Uncle Ben. :drool:

Weird drivers around here today :huh:

a jasmine rice lunch is a step above Uncle Ben's :yes:

Vertigo = Mets homerun song

I don't have a VCR and I have NO idea what's going on in U2World so I didn't know there was stuff on today, nor did I tape it.

My stomach does not like the black beans and yellow rice I ate 3 hours ago :huh:.

My sister is at Universal's Halloween Horror Nights right now. I wonder how she is handling it considering that she, at age 30, still finds Disney's Haunted Mansion ride creepy.

Me (after going on the Haunted Mansion): :applaud:

Her: :|

Me: "You still don't like this ride, do you?"

Her: "Shut up."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom