Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2006, 02:31 AM   #286
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I have just purchased Roger Waters tickets.

Tomorrow night's weather:
Low of 45. T-storms.

We have lawn "seats," as that is all I could afford and even that is pushing it. We're going to be cold, wet, and I think at least half of us will be miserable. But Dark Side of the Moon, baby.

<<<sneaks in>>>
Have a great time at the show! There's a Roger Waters thread in JTBAC - stop by with a review. I'm going to next week's show at the Hollywood Bowl

<<<sneaks out>>>

Old 09-30-2006, 02:32 AM   #287
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:26 AM
Roger Waters is not coming to my town

That Gilmour guy didnt come here either

Old 09-30-2006, 03:08 AM   #288
Blue Crack Distributor

aw... that sucks fah!
Old 09-30-2006, 12:09 PM   #289
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Hi Lila .

The best ponchos are those industrial strength yellow Disney ponchos with Mickey Mouse on the back. Those things were indestructable .
Old 09-30-2006, 01:05 PM   #290
Blue Crack Addict

It's sunny and 70 out right now. Please everyone cross your fingers, toes, and even eyes if you feel like it that the weather will be my friend tonight.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:12 PM   #291
Blue Crack Addict

Sooooooooo last Saturday night we got out of the concert and I had a text and a voicemail from my brother. The voicemail was ALL of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and some cheering and then Jim randomly yelling into the phone. The song sounded JUST like it does EVERY DAY on Jack FM, so I didn't really understand the significance. Turns out he went to see Journey and Def Leppard last week. That is soooooo not my brother, who's classic rock/alternative/hardcore/just a little bit on the wrong side of emo for my tastes.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:06 PM   #292
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
Hi Lila .

The best ponchos are those industrial strength yellow Disney ponchos with Mickey Mouse on the back. Those things were indestructable .
The best poncho I ever got was the ones they gave out in Niagara Falls on the Maid Of The Mist boat. What made them the best was that they ended up giving me a mans size and it went down to my feet!
Old 09-30-2006, 06:23 PM   #293
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Sooooooooo last Saturday night we got out of the concert and I had a text and a voicemail from my brother. The voicemail was ALL of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and some cheering and then Jim randomly yelling into the phone. The song sounded JUST like it does EVERY DAY on Jack FM, so I didn't really understand the significance. Turns out he went to see Journey and Def Leppard last week. That is soooooo not my brother, who's classic rock/alternative/hardcore/just a little bit on the wrong side of emo for my tastes.
Jen wanted to go to that when it was here. I couldn't because of all the stairs.......I thought that it was an odd combination of acts
Old 09-30-2006, 06:31 PM   #294
ONE
love, blood, life

I went into work today to get some things done and once there I realized I should have just stayed home in bed:
1. The ticket machine battery was not charged
2. The computer system was down because corporate is switching over from Saks to Bon Ton~ couldn't make signs
3. I felt horrendous

I left at 12:45 and went to purchase the U2 book and then came home and have slept the afternoon away. I hate colds.
How are you arw?

I have to say, kariann, that I LOVE the GAP commercial with Audrey Hepurn ~just thought I would share that with a Gap-ee.

Wishing dry thoughts for schmeg and company at the concert.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:32 PM   #295
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I love it when I get dumped at the last minute. I had plans for tonight and now I don't. Good thing I rushed home from my afternoon so I could get ready to go out tonight. I got the "I thought you were sick and wouldn't want to go out so I made other plans.......in Wisconsin for the night." So glad I decided not to stop at the video store and rent a movie. I'm not in a good mood right now. Then I got a "let's do lunch tomorrow" quick fix for dumping me for the night comment. No thanks.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:36 PM   #296
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
edit: Arw, we can be in a bad mood together
I tried to sleep - but kept getting phone calls from work .

Tell me, if someone fills out a rental agreement for 5 p.m. - 11 p.m., do you think they should show up at 3 p.m.?

Yeah, that's what I think too .

Anyway, unintentional football helmet humor:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids...t1_q9Mn8h7SQ--

I know it's the University of Florida and they're going for the retro look this year, but an academic institution having a big ol' "F" on their helmet is f-u-n-n-y .
Old 09-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #297
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm using my Saturday night pub money for the week and going to Best Buy later to get Zoo TV That's better than Guinness anyways, right? It just better be on sale!
Old 09-30-2006, 06:46 PM   #298
arw
Blue Crack Addict

bestbuy.com lists it at $29.99 I have coupons for Borders but I don't have a printer to print them out. I refuse to spend that much on something I sort of have. If it was a completely new concert then I would have gotten it the day it came out.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:48 PM   #299
Blue Crack Distributor

Praying for good weather for Schmeg :fingerscrossed:
for arw9797 - maybe you should get a video or something. Make sure you do something fun - really! Don't let this person who screwed up your plans ruin the day for you!
The 'F' is funny kelly -

Hubby is going to the UCLA/Stanford game at the Rose Bowl tonight with some friends. Maddy is out at a 24 hour "Relay For Life" Cancer benefit thingy. She'll be up all night, and probably sleep all day tomorrow. Her best friend's Mom and I (my best buddy) volunteered for a couple of hours tonight to supervise or whatever they want us to do. But I've got a couple of hours to kill, and no one to shop with
Old 09-30-2006, 06:50 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life

I bought the zoo tv 2 disc set at Borders for 24.99 today (couldn't use a coupon because it was on sale already...........