Are you normal, gang?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Are you like, normal? Are you so mainstream it hurts? Cause if you are, you'll fit RIGHT IN with the stockbroking conference I'm gonna hold in my basement tonight.

No, don't be scared, this is all 100% proven strategies to maximise your investment income and become unbelievably rich, cause I'm the kind of guy who willingly divulges secrets that will render my existence superfluous.

Tonight. In my basement. In chains. Be there or be square (haha little in joke there). Remember, like Huey Lewis said, it's hip to be square.

After we shall have a light supper and I will ascend to the Singularity. And god loves his children yeah.

Pyramid scheme

pyramid.jpg

no, believe me angela, he does.

i'm not sure the last time he cleaned it, the stench of decayed sweet meats is overwhelming.

Which bright spark rated this thread one star? What is that meant to prove? That you think you're better than me?

I guarantee, you're not better than me.

What would you rather I write about? Hmmm? What should I do to 'fit in'? Hmmm? eeehhhh?

What?

rating threads without posting is for LOSERS

Zoomerang96 said:
no, believe me angela, he does.

i'm not sure the last time he cleaned it, the stench of decayed sweet meats is overwhelming.
some people use scented candles, some use decaying meat.

who are we to judge their taste in decor? even if what they consider 'art' is actually faeces smeared on the wall?

:shrug:

Everyone knows the normal people vote threads one star because of JEALOUSY!

They are jealous of your immense wealth and the humidor in your basement. I mean, that is the cause for the stench, right? Those are cigars, right?

No, wait...sweet meats? Hmmm.

AH yes. HOT DOGS!

The light supper.

last supper, zoney (!). The last supper. Here in the basement with Frank the Monkey on our righthand side and Zoomerang 96 and Alan 7amison to our left side, and other assorted 'disciples'.

fools to the left of me, jokers to the right
here i am
stuck in the middle with you

And guys, look, fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

lmjhitman, it's entirely possible that the person who rated it one star, DID post. I'm guessing Zoomerang96, he's had it in for me for years, especially after that time I told him I wanted him to become an amputee.

Kieran McConville said:
lmjhitman, it's entirely possible that the person who rated it one star, DID post. I'm guessing Zoomerang96, he's had it in for me for years, especially after that time I told him I wanted him to become an amputee.

But what's sexier than nuggets :drool:

come on guys, sweet meats are the bomb-digity, guys.

so is licking shaving cream off of pumpkins, guys.

If I was 3 years old, I'd be cooler than that chocolate bar.

That chocolate bar, the over there guys.

I've just been forced to complete a psychological profile.

In just about every catagory, I've come out as 'moderate'

Does that mean A) I'm a Square, B) I'm not a psychopath, or C) I'm a very clever psychopath pretending to be a square. ???

Back
Top Bottom