Are You Neat, Messy, Or In-Between?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You A Neat Freak, Messy, Or In-between?

• Neat freak - it's almost so bad that it's a running joke among friends and family

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • I haven't seen the floor of my room/office in 3 years!

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Not really either... I'll tidy up, but I won't let things all go to hell

Votes: 32 56.1%

• Total voters
I am obsessive compulsive--I am such a nerd when it comes to being neat. I am constantly straightening things even away from home. I purposefully try to be messy--but it doesn't work.

Well, my room doesn't smell or anything, but I am pretty messy.

I guess this means April and I can never be roommates. :(

any nice messy boys need a roommate? :flirt:

U2democrat said:
i'm such a slob. i can't smell it but apparently my room has a filthy stench.....:shrug: oh well i'm the only one who's in it alot and i can't smell it. :tongue:

:ohmy: same here! I keep telling people it's my room and I don't see any problem with it but they just don't understand:shrug:

My room is quite untidy. My excuse is I'm a student and my friends who live away from home have much untidier rooms. When it comes to other rooms like the living room and kitchen I'malways tidying them. I have a thing about cooking space being unclean especially.

My desk is only tidy when i want to post a picture of it on a forum. So when my desk looks like a garbage bin, i look for a forum with a "show us your desk" topic.

I am a in between.

In between I suppose. I tend to let my desk and the area around my bed get pretty messy (magazines/books/bottles of water) but I'm a freak about things like my kitchen sink...it has to be spotless all the time. The same with my living room. The fleece throws are folded and put away the second someone is done with them, magazines stacked, remotes lined up. I can't walk by a piece of lint on the carpet without picking it up :crack:

At home it is a little scary at times, I will answer to the name Oscar
At work I am a neat freak, just call me Felix

I'm very much in between. I obsessively clean my kitchen, bathroom and living room but my computer area and bedroom are usually a disaster.

This is actually a new development for me. I was a complete slob until I moved out of my parents house. :shifty:

Now I flip out if anything is out of place....I've turned into my mother big time. :eek:

In between but probebly leaning slightly towards the messy. Really depends on what it is. My computer room tends to get messy with CDR's strewn all over the place. But on the other hand I try to keep my kitchen picked up at all times (isnt to difficult, I dont cook very often, not worth it when its just for one :sigh: ;) ).

Last edited:
I picked in-between, but if that hadn't been an option I definitely would have chosen messy. I am the queen of clutter. My apartment doesn't smell though - at least not often. :wink:

i'm in between. i like the lived in look as well. i don't like the whole everything must be right here kind of thing, but i don't like rooms to smell.

however, i'm living with someone who definitely likes things messy so i'm going through hell right now.

I'm a total slob except when I have deadlines. Times of high stress = super clean house for me.

Back
Top Bottom