Are You Neat, Messy, Or In-Between?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You A Neat Freak, Messy, Or In-between?

• Neat freak - it's almost so bad that it's a running joke among friends and family

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • I haven't seen the floor of my room/office in 3 years!

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Not really either... I'll tidy up, but I won't let things all go to hell

Votes: 32 56.1%

• Total voters
In between.

I am a huge neat freak at work, can't stand a mess, cannot stand people making a mess, and am constantly running around cleaning after everyone.

At home, my room is not that neat, nor is the TV room, but I can't stand a messy kitchen, so it's usually quite nice in there.

Rono said:
My desk is only tidy when i want to post a picture of it on a forum. So when my desk looks like a garbage bin, i look for a forum with a "show us your desk" topic.

I am a in between.

:laugh: so you are not so neat as i thought :sexywink:

i'm messy messy messy :reject:

in the poll mine would read:
"i haven't seen the floor to my bedroom in 3 years" instead of my office since i have no office. :lol:

ABEL said:

:laugh: so you are not so neat as i thought :sexywink:

i'm messy messy messy :reject:

in the poll mine would read:
"i haven't seen the floor to my bedroom in 3 years" instead of my office since i have no office. :lol:

:hmm: Let`s mess around ? Is that good english ? :hmm:

MGB-1-1-forside2.jpg

I'm a messer. Always have been, most likely always will be. I don't think I've fully made my bed is a decade. I'll launder the bedding, but I don't like anything tucked in...so I don't.

In between leaning towards messy. I tend to accumulate things in piles (mail, books, cds...clothes :D), but I always clean it up before it gets too unruly.

I don't make my bed at all, but somehow it still looks neat enough, but I'm a definte in between. Things in my room seem to stack up and up and up and my floor in strewn with clothes. But it gets to the stage where I look at it and feel bad so I kick things into my cupboard.

My dad on the other hand is obssesive compulsive about cleaning. My mum says it's an illness and I have to agree with her.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom