are you married, dating or single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i'm curious. so tell me.

i'm single.

feel free to also include how long you've been seeing your sig. other.

:angry:

no, don't make this a hookup thread.

just state the requested information and leave. :angry:

A new hook up thread?? What are the odds?? Its been at least a week since the last one was on here!! :lol:

Single here. :wave:

don't you read?! i said DONT MAKE THIS A HOOKUP THREAD. there's 900 other places to do that here.

we have a hookup thread. it's called the Octagon Bar. :wink:

anyways, i have a sweetie...don't know exactly what to call it beyond that... :scratch:

Maybe it's time for a new hookup thread, those of you who would like to have one. ;)

Feel free to start one, but let's indulge deathy here and just answer his question.

paxetaurora said:
Maybe it's time for a new hookup thread, those of you who would like to have one. ;)

Feel free to start one, but let's indulge deathy here and just answer his question.

thanks. :up:

look, I'm new to interference, and I don't know how to ask a question, so I'll ask it here:

How do we start threads? do we have to be premium members?

Zoomerang96 said:

then don't post in my threads.

Last time I checked you dont own this board! :madspit:

Not to mention I was posting my message when you were posting your little tyraid. So I didnt see it until after I had posted. Whatever man.

Okay, let's all chill out here. :)

Blue Room may not be acquainted with deathy's special sense of humour.

Oh, and pwmartin, anyone can post...just click the "post" button at the top of each forum.

yertle-the-turtle said:
single. not looking.

i know a lot of people say that, including myself at times. i'm not sure i understand why though. truly, i'm always looking, it's human nature, regardless if i admit it or not.

Back
Top Bottom