are you married, dating or single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats diamond!!

diamond said:

:applaud:

and to everyone else who's engaged :applaud:

now...in my world...engaged means squat. :angry:

setting a date with my significant other is like pulling teeth. :angry:

i'm beginning to think there are NO rules of engagement.

:|

TheBrazilianFly said:
I'm single, got a crush on someone, I think she's got a crush on me too but no one does anything.

I hate crushes. :angry:

Say something ASAP.

What's the wors that could happen? Her being annoyed by you? One day you'll just laugh at how you didn't do anything and how the whole thing was just a couple of words away.

JUST DO IT.:wink:

BrownEyedBoy said:

Say something ASAP.

What's the wors that could happen? Her being annoyed by you? One day you'll just laugh at how you didn't do anything and how the whole thing was just a couple of words away.

JUST DO IT.:wink:

Unfortunately I will now only see her in March, when classes start again. :banghead: But if I still feel something for her till then (I probably will) and if I feel she still likes me I will make a move. :yikes: I’m just afraid that she says no and tells her friends and then I’ll have to live with those stupid giggles and then in the end everybody will know. Still, it’s worth the try, she’s so great. :love: Thanks for the tip! :up:

Happily married with 2 little girls... and all of us love U2. The wife is pumped about seeing U2 this time around.

MArried to the greatest kindest woman ever!......just had one year anniversary:heart:

U2 fan since 1984 die hard of the sickest kind for 20 years

Since my EX-boyfriend broke up with me in June after 5 1/2 years....
single :sigh:
He didn't really like U2 either.
Jerk.

Back
Top Bottom