are you married, dating or single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seabird said:

Hold Me Now
The Thompson Twins

I have a picture,
pinned to my wall.
An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all.
Look at our life now, tattered and torn.
We fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn

Hold me now, warm my heart
stay with me, let loving start (let loving start)

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfect world we know we'll never find
So perhaps I should leave here, yeah yeah go far away
But you know that theres no where that I'd rather be than with you here
today

Chorus

You ask if I love you, well what can I say?
You know that I do and if this is just one of those games that we play
So I'll sing you a new song, please don't cry anymore
and then I'll ask your forgiveness, though I don't know just what I'm
asking it for

Chorus

You beat the BAW's...when I was courting BAW, the Thompson Twins was one of the first CD's I played!!!! Memories :swoon: candles, soft music, eating take-out while sitting Indian style around the "stereophonic system" !! Great times indeed. :up: great selection!

TwoAmericas said:
Single

In fact, never had a girlfriend and still a virgin. I am 31 years old. The reason is I am downright ugly. I think I am the ugliest guy in the world. If you are ugly, women don't like you. Trust me.

so true. :up:

TwoAmericas said:
Single

In fact, never had a girlfriend and still a virgin. I am 31 years old. The reason is I am downright ugly. I think I am the ugliest guy in the world. If you are ugly, women don't like you. Trust me.

First of all...I really don't think you're ugly. I highly doubt that!

Everyone tends to be most critical of themselves...sometimes I think I am a troll...everyone has their moments of feeling that way.

There is someone for everyone! Looks only can get you so far anyways...if you're ugly on the inside then there'd be no hope...and I can tell you have a good heart, TwoAmericas. :yes: :hug:

stars, while i do believe you mean what you say, it unfortunately doesn't work that way.

whether people want to admit it or not, looks are initially the most important thing. they're the first impression! more often than not, you see them before you hear them talk.

looks are extremely important.

I'm living in sin next door to the Baptist church. Not married simply because people keep asking me when!

Zoomerang96 said:
stars, while i do believe you mean what you say, it unfortunately doesn't work that way.

whether people want to admit it or not, looks are initially the most important thing. they're the first impression! more often than not, you see them before you hear them talk.

Tis true, I'm afraid...looks are important. But not THE most important. There has to be the lust factor in the beginning and there are some lucky people who manage to maintain that during a long relationship. But believe me, after the lust comes the lasting security of someone who truly loves the person you are. I've had the Lust types and the Ugly types, but the personality wins hands down!!

Zoomerang96 said:

Looks are important...in a way. Whether or not you look like you take care of yourself is important in that sense. But variety IS the spice of life.....the kind of guys I find attractive aren't the kind that my best friend does--at all. Of course you would need to be initially attracted to a person to be interested in getting beyond the exterior...if there's no sparks, then there's no sparks. But who you choose to find attractive is a very subjective and personal thing...and you don't need to fit a convential style of outward beauty to be able to find love.

From what you guys seem to be saying is that because...well take me for example. I am single. Therefore...there must be something wrong with my looks because I am single...cause otherwise I would have a SO. I hope that's not the case....:|

Last edited:
I got my interference other U2Democrat :drool:

Meanwhile in the real world I am single and working on my "pre-requisites" (that being licence and job before I make my move. Just wait until Feb 2005.

What is the purpose of this thread?

I dislike threads like this. What does it matter if someone is single or not?

It doesn't mean they're ugly, right? It doesn't mean they're a clown, does it?

It's not like they entertain you, funny haha like a clown?

And anyone who says that looks are important is of course right. And wrong. And right. It's very mysterious.

The mysssssttteerrrry walk a rcoosseed mile with me
walk a crookedddd mile with me
walk it
walk on
walk on
and never look back
walk on by
walk on through
so sad to beseige your love
so head on

Back
Top Bottom