Are you left or right brained?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you left or right brained?

• Left

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Right

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Equal

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Techie2000

Refugee
I am just curious as to how Interferencers fare in this. Personally I am equal (my SAT verbal and math scores were only 10 points away from each other, of course there are other ways to measure this, and tests can only tell you so much).

starsgoblue said:
I'm so right brained it's not even funny. I got a perfect score on my verbal SATs....I'm not even telling you how pitiful my math was however. :silent:
ahh thank you, you answered my question.

same here, although i'm not too bad in math. just much, much better in english.

Both. It all depends on what I study harder with. Typically, I do best in verbal/written sections, but I studied math very hard for the GRE (since I was scared of it), and ended up 130 points higher in math than the others...heh.

Melon

Se7en said:

here's a question - did anyone feel like they were graduating from college DUMBER than they were before they began? i sure do.

I thought that is what college is for -- to teach you there are more things you don't know than things you do (no matter how much you learn). ;)

indra said:

I thought that is what college is for -- to teach you there are more things you don't know than things you do (no matter how much you learn). ;)

well, yes that's true.

what i meant really was that i feel like my vocabulary has diminished, my spellings has gotten worse, i feel like i can't express myself as well written or orally, etc. it's frustrating.

I know what you mean. High school me was a bad-ass compared to now me. I have more conventional wisdom and such, but it's cooler to discuss philosophy than fill out tax forms, goddammit.

I think aging is the process of trading knowledge for wisdom. What a gyp.

Back
Top Bottom