Are you left-brained or right-brained?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Granted. I'm just saying that people sometimes take this left-brain / right-brain stuff too seriously. For all you know, someone who doesn't know any better could stumble upon this test, find the man in less than three seconds and think 'wow, I'm right-brained!'

Nah, they're thinking "I'm smart!"
:wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:up:

Who hasn't? I mean really....

WHAT WAS THAT?? Shut up guys! I'm trying to have a conversation!!!

Would you like some chlorpromazine? :hug:

joyfulgirl said:
interesting little test...

FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS IN THE IMAGE BELOW.

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

:hyper:

GibsonGirl said:

Are you giggling hysterically in a puddle of your own drool upon the suggestion of disembodied voices that only you can hear RIGHT NOW or have you giggled hysterically in a puddle of your own drool upon the suggestion of disembodied voices that only you can hear in the immediate past? And just as a point of interest, am I presently talking to ÜberBeaver?

Right now? No. I am currently feasting on the souls of my enemies. However, I was giggling hysterically in a puddle of my own drool upon the suggestion of disembodied voices that only I could hear right before I went out and captured my enemies. It was in fact one of those voices that suggested I have this feast. I guess I'm left brained?

And yes, this is UberBeaver (I forgot how to make an umlot thingy.)

I sooo did not find him...my little cousin (6 yrs old) found him first. That was really depressing. I don't take losing too well ( I was racing with her lol) ...Anyways I'm left brained!

I don't get it. I have all the traits of a right brainer and none of a left. I have been told from the time I was a child by doctors and teachers I was incredibly right brained to the extreme. (to the point I was incapable of doing math problems)

But I didn't find that man until Deep pointed him out. Maybe I'm blind, or have a bad computer screen. Or maybe this test isn't all it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I don't get it. I have all the traits of a right brainer and none of a left. I have been told from the time I was a child by doctors and teachers I was incredibly right brained to the extreme. (to the point I was incapable of doing math problems)

But I didn't find that man until Deep pointed him out. Maybe I'm blind, or have a bad computer screen. Or maybe this test isn't all it's supposed to be.

You are not 'right-brained.' There is no such thing. That term is a myth brought about by journalists who oversimplified and skewed the words of scientists. Read my post earlier in this thread. This is why I hate pop psychology! :mad:

GibsonGirl said:

You are not 'right-brained.' There is no such thing. That term is a myth brought about by journalists who oversimplified and skewed the words of scientists. Read my post earlier in this thread. This is why I hate pop psychology! :mad:

This is all part of your Far Right-Brained Neocon agenda. You don't fool me.

Back
Top Bottom