are you going with howard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never followed Howard anywhere. I don't see why I should start now. Sirius will have to find someone else to help pay for his $500 million salary.

ylimeU2 said:
I've never followed Howard anywhere. I don't see why I should start now. Sirius will have to find someone else to help pay for his $500 million salary.

haha :up:

well i i'll give my answer........ in 15 months:wink:
to pay for radio is too much , it's the same as to pay for single mp3 songs , loads of crap

I like him but I dont think I'll be getting satelite radio. I only listen to him when I'm driving and I havent driven that much lately

I don't know. Unfortunately, it's the only way I can stomache the news these days. (Sad, huh?)

I'll have to wait to see...

WinnieThePoo said:
well i i'll give my answer........ in 15 months:wink:
to pay for radio is too much , it's the same as to pay for single mp3 songs , loads of crap

just wait till they wont sell you a AM/FM spectrum radio.

When I saw the thread title I thought it would be about the Australian election. I don't even know what you guys are talking about.

Calluna said:
When I saw the thread title I thought it would be about the Australian election. I don't even know what you guys are talking about.

Agreed on both fronts.

I have a few expatriated aussie friends who took the absentee ballot option. Seeing as it's compulsory and all...

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Calluna said:
When I saw the thread title I thought it would be about the Australian election.

That's why I didn't open it until after I realized that only non-Aussies seemed to be replying.

Me neither.

I haven't listened to O+A in a long time, ever since they got the boot from WNEW. I have found some of their shows posted in the newsgroups but haven't d'loaded yet. Are they better now then before?

Calluna said:

I actually do have a thread in FYM concerning Australian voting process.

I expect Howard to win.

And no one will question the legitamacy of the election process.

Concerning satalite radio broadcast.

I just bouhgt a new car and did not get the radio.

I don't listen to Stearns much.

I wish his TV show was on a premium channel instead of E.

I might pay to watch it then.

There are a number of things he does that I do not find agreeable. And in some ways I think he's an idiot. That said, I fully support him because he's bitched about the FCC and the Bush administration in connection with free speech (which is interesting in light of the fact that he is conservative in just about every other way).

Haven't decided whether or not I will spend the money on satellite radio. Probably not. But Howard deserves a :up: for telling the right wing freaks to fuck off.

I'll have Sirius for free for the first half of next year, so I'll listen

I wouldn't pay for it though, I don't think..the stations aren't all that great either

Yes, even though I've been Friends with Opie and Anthony for years (been on the show 4 times) .... I've been a listener of Howard's since he first came to NY

Back
Top Bottom