Are You a Morning or Night Person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You a Morning or a Night Person?

• Morning person - I was born in the morning

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Morning person - I was born in the evening

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Morning person - I don’t know when I was born

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Night owl - I was born in the morning

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Night owl - I was born in the evening

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Night owl - I don’t know when I was born

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Brindle dolphin underpants

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

beli

Blue Crack Addict
My cousin Roslyn has a theory that people born in the morning are morning people and people born in the evening are night owls. So to determine the accuracy of this ground breaking hypothesis........ :|

beli said:
Well there you go, stuffed that theory already, sigh. Oh well, lets keep going just in case Rono is a mutant :|

:hug:
:| But it allows me to talk to my love twice a day. Viva mutants :up:

I'm a night person through and through, and I was born eleven minutes after midnight. My whole family loves to stay up late.

i voted wrong. i remembered right after i clicked it that i was born sometime around 7am.

do i even need to specify whether i'm a night or morning person?

I was born around 19:30 and I'm a certified night person. I'm like a zombie in the morning, not reacting to anything. So I already enjoy the coming months when the alarm clock goes off at 6:30 in the morning. :crazy: That's like the middle of the night to me and everyone should be sleeping at that time. :|

:wink:

Marty

I was born in the early morning, but an a night owl. My mom, however was a total morning person, so that may explain the time of my birth. I can just hear her "I can't have this baby now, it's time to sleep!"

that everybody seems to be a night owl has to do with the fact that we have electric power i guess. :hmm:

I was born in the evening, but I'm definitely a morning person. I get up at 6am even on holidays, and when I got up at 3am for Vertigo, that wasn't too much of an effort. It was just like what getting up at 6am would be like for most of you, I imagine. Early, but not excessively so.

I'm both...rise and shine :) and party on :macdevil::dance:
"whatcha doing there scratching 'round like a chook?"
:lmao:

I was born in the early morning as were all 3 of my children. We only have one "sleep in all morning if no one wakes me" amongst that lot.

I was born early in the afternoon and I am a night person

we should investigate if being a night person and being an alcoholic are somehow related :hmm:

Ummm... I 'm a morning person in the spring and summer months but come winter I am a bear in the morning. Never wnat to get up. Hate getting up and very crabby! I was born 10:15 am in a spring month! I wonder if that means anything?

im a night owl and i dont know when i was born

im a vampire i guess

a vampire or a victim - it depends on whos around

I was born very early in the morning but am more of a night person. Of course, having to work a regular eight-hour job and getting up at 5 a.m. is complete torture. Ideally, I'd never have to get up earlier than 8.

I was born in the evening, but I'm a night person.
Too bad, since I just started a new job where I have to get at 5am :yawn: I'll deal.

I'm definately not a morning person! Specially when I get up ( This is me first thing int he morning----->:grumpy:)
I was born at 9:50 p.m. and I love staying up late.

all mornign people know when they are born

like me

Back
Top Bottom