Are You a Cat or a Dog Person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You a Cat or a Dog Person?

• a cat person

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • a dog person

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I dont like cats nor dogs

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I hate all manner of man and beasts, piss off

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I like dogs and cats

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Next question in this thrilling series of

OMG!! If One More Person Says They Have Heard Vertigo I Will Fuckin Kill 'em OMG!!OMg!!oMG!!!!

avoidance quizs.

Are you a cat or a dog person?

Feel free to post photos of your pets, or anything really. As long as it doesnt involve Bonos hair I dont give a flying frig! :uhoh:

86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer............

Last edited:
with a nice spicy red sauce either would do :D

in the end I'm just a bit more a dog person
but I believe generally cats make better pets unless you have lots of space (= do not live in the netherlands)

oh crap, youre not supposed to be BOTH, cant you pick one?

Okay, can you add:

Im such a big pansy, I cant choose. I love both cats and dogs.

to the poll? Thanks.

should have gone with the What Colour Are Your Underpants poll, mutter, mutter, mutter

Last edited:
beli said:

should have gone with the What Colour Are Your Underpants poll, mutter, mutter, mutter

At the Ryan Adams board, I randomly did a contest where whoever could guess the color of the underwear I was currently wearing won a free bootleg...so a girl in the Netherlands ended up with her first Ryan bootleg because of that contest. :laugh: :heart:

I hate all manner of man and beasts, piss off

hahaha

i like cats. i like dogs a lot, too, but i've never had a dog. i used to have a cat that played fetch...and the cat we've got now eats anything and everything like a dog would...

Im so bored when I opened the photos of your pets, BC, and noticed the flash eyes I immediately went to open PhotoShop to fix em. lol

PS Your Chloe looks like my late departed Scungy Mac.

beli is poll happy :wink:

zoeysakicuddle8.jpg

I like both.

I have a daucshund, I absolutely :heart: dauschunds.

I have had cats before, but we can't have one now because my dog is extremely territorial.

beli is poll happy

beli hasnt heard the new album and thus doesnt have anything to say about, doesnt want to listen to anyone else saying nothing about it, couldnt care less about Bonos hair

and is still partly housebound due to giving birth.

ie IM TRAPPED!!!! :scream:

Nice kitties, Sicy, what breed are they?

Last edited:
See that ball in the pic with Whiskers? Sicy sent that to her back in January, and it is the only toy she likes. It's so weird! When she lost it, I found a bunch of other toys for her, but she didn't want any of them...so I had to go scrounging for that ball. :lol:

Aww Whiskers still likes it? :cute: :lol:

No special breed beli.. they may have some Russian Blue in them though :)

Their eyes are both closed in that one .. gotta see Zoey's pretty green eyes.

This is one of my favs

zoeywindowglare.jpg

Sicy said:
Aww Whiskers still likes it? :cute: :lol:

She's sleeping on my pillows right now, and she has it next to her. :cute:

I roll it in catnip on occasion for her though...because I came home one day to find the ball in her water bowl, so the stuff in it got sucked out. :laugh:

IMG0031b.jpg

I dont have a photo of any cats or dogs on this computer so heres a not very recent photo of me and a cow.

A real cow. Not some nightmarish woolly Netherlandish yak, but a nice normal cow :love:

Frigging heck! Dont tell me the Familys Never Photographed Landrover is in the back of the photo. I never noticed that before.

*runs off to play with photoshop*

Nup, made the photo darker, its just an old ute :sigh:

The upside to making the photo darker is that I now have a tan :hyper:

I should do that to all my photos. :shifty:

Diemen are you going to post a photo of your dog and/or cat?

i did vote i was a cat person, even though i have 2 cats and a dog. i like dogs but i only have him because i was emotionally blackmailed into taking him in. i do love him though, he's a good pooch :wink:

I love talking about our pets -- but let's hope people can be mature for this poll and not feel the need to say "I hate cats" or "I hate dogs" or similar because it's happened in the past and it only hurts feelings.

I thought I was a cat person (have two cats) until we got a Corgi last year--her name is Pip and she is absolutely an angel--I swear she's almost human. If I knew how to post photo I would. She went to the beach with us this summer-she thought of it as the world's biggest digging box.

I think I'm just an animal person...I seem to like everything. Currently I have two dogs and 11 cats (and three horses -- which are just like huge dogs...at least mine are). I'll try to post photos as soon as I figure out how...hey, it only took me a year and a half to figure out how to do avatars....

I even had a pet chicken once. His name was ever so original -- Chicky Poo.

I'm primarily a cat person, but I voted for both. Where I grew up, your status in the neighborhood was based on the size and ferociousness of your dog so I used to be afraid of dogs (and my uncle's rotweiler bit me in the face when I was 4). Dogs were for fighting and protection, not pets. I used to dogsit a 115 lb Chesapeake Bay Retriever who failed obedience school so that was good for me to mostly get over my fear.

Back
Top Bottom