Are You a Cat or a Dog Person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You a Cat or a Dog Person?

• a cat person

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • a dog person

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I dont like cats nor dogs

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I hate all manner of man and beasts, piss off

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I like dogs and cats

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
I voted for both cats and dogs because I hate it when they are pitted against each other :sad: I have or have had both and love them very much. It actually hurts me to see anyone say they hate one or the other. Like I just said in another thread, purring and tail wagging are the best love I've ever had :hug:

I do feel more like a cat person though because I feel they need me more. While both have their detractors and abusers and that upsets me, cats seem to be more unfairly hated for the dumbest reasons. Some people are so prejudice against them they don't even give them a chance. Most people who claim to 'hate cats' can't give you a good reason other than they 'just do' or some irrational fear that they're going to attack at any minute, which if anyone knew cats and had been around them they'd know they very rarely do and dogs are more likely to attack. Some people I have known came from cat hating families and were just raised that way and felt it was the thing to do, but once they were exposed to cats and got to know them they changed their minds. Animals, like people, all have their own personalities and good and bad sides, and if you've had a bad experience with one particular cat, or dog, please don't let it push you away from them all.

My Bono :cute:

bonocat.jpg

and when he was a kitten with sky blue eyes :love:

bonokitty.jpg

Angela Harlem said:
i'm wearing navy undies with blue dolphins beli.

no bra. free as a bird.
:up:
:laugh: aww cute. It's early here so I'm even free -er.

All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small.
Cats- Socks, Sebastian aka Richard the lion-heart, Leni and Danni ( they were brothers) and my last one Rebecca, there's a drawing of her in my journal

Dogs- Bimbo the first, Bimbo the second, Nicki, Chipper ( childhood family dogs plus all the strays I'd bring home from the beach and neighbours dogs I'd invite around, khan and rex) Dogs all my very own- Roy, Pip, Russie, Miss Potter, Gustovox , Tambo and Otto.

Birds- Billy, Rose, Ernie and Floyd, Katie, Koo, Otto,...too many to list

Horse- Sonny One So True

Yabby- Orlando

Python- Monty

I have pics of them alllllllllllllllll, but I won't post them.
Suffice to say I am an animal person.

PS: I haven't heard "vertigo" yet, not even a snippet. and Bono's hair?
well it just grows on him
**purr**
**laughs at the memory of that painting he did of Ali**
:heart:

I am definately a dog person. Cats are ok, but I am very allergic to them- I get horrendous hay fever from them, so I guess I dont really have a chance with them....

here is some pics of my new doggy, Lucky- taken about two months ago. She is all of 5 months old now and very, very naughty:wink:

Lucky15weeks018.jpg

Lucky15weeks019.jpg

Lucky_11_weeks_010.jpg

I grew up in a Dr. Doolittle household, but I was never a cat person, from when I was a young child. On the other hand, I love, adore dogs, won't live without one.

We almost always had a dog and a cat when I was growing up, so I love them both equally.

I live by myself atm in a small place, so I have a kitty, but I still get to see the family dog because I work for them.

The family, not the dog.

Back
Top Bottom